PDA

View Full Version : test

hellraiser6662
05-15-2012, 10:45 PM
ive had troubles in uploading though explorer 9 on windows 7 but google it seems to work ?? now it works with google weird!!!!ok this was done with g7, dragonfly ss, and whip...

Wonderland
05-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Not too shabby at all, nice work.

Sage Oz
05-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Beautiful, I'd be proud;)

hellraiser6662
05-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks I never show my work off. If I do its only on my website the shop I work at just never promoted me in anyway shape or form, so its good to get some feed back even when I was on facespacecrapbook I never got to much response, so ive never realy bothered showing my work just been underground in deep. Norwich Norfolk

DiarrheaSuitcase
05-16-2012, 07:51 PM
I like it alot man. I LOVE that lily! With the black and gray around it, it looks like it is glowing hot! Very nice man!

evlink2006
05-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Are you looking for a crit on this?

hellraiser6662
05-17-2012, 05:40 AM
Say what you like be nice to know other artists point of view

(Opted Out)
05-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks I never show my work off. If I do its only on my website the shop I work at just never promoted me in anyway shape or form, so its good to get some feed back even when I was on facespacecrapbook I never got to much response, so ive never realy bothered showing my work just been underground in deep. Norwich Norfolk

Hellraiser what shop do you work in in Norwich??.. Also Nice work and a nice lineup of machines!

evlink2006
05-17-2012, 02:18 PM
For the most part this is tattooed well. Couple things.

The tiger feels like its backwards.
I think it would have looked better flipped the other direction. He is also very flat. Could use a couple more mid to light tones and defiantly more black.

Dig the flower. Not so sure it goes with a japanese style tiger and wind bars but what ever.

The wind bars are not good. Look at how Horiyoshi or HoriYen tackles them. They are such a simple thing but very easy to jack up. There is also a lot of wasted space between the flower and the end of the bars. you could have defiantly done something in that space.

elbo
05-17-2012, 03:20 PM
I really like it...very nice...not so keen on the windbars...but the rest is awesome...sweet ink!

Sage Oz
05-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Man those are all really good points, every one was the same as my thoughts, I was holding back on critique because it wasn't a rants page. Technically it's very well done, but layout has a few oddities, but hey we all do things differently:)

hellraiser6662
05-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Yea I normally would like the wind bars more filled in, but I was under pressure to finish it off. The tiger was put that way because thats the way the customer wanted it as much as the Lilly was put in. As Norwich has so many tattooists sometimes to get the work and live we have to do things we wouldn't normally do. Get my me sad but its the way the world we live into day. I work in indigo. I' ll post other work now I found away of doing it, thanks for the comments all understood and taken in

Sage Oz
05-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Man all the artistic 'mistakes' I've made because of stubborn clients' demands could fill a fucking stadium :(

evlink2006
05-17-2012, 10:42 PM
When I get a client like that I ask them this..."Did you see a sign out front that says Burger King? No you did not. You get this fucker my way or you don't get it at all." LOL