PDA

View Full Version : armpit tattoo with Rapier and Hm sta maria. thanks Roman

tugg
05-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Did this today on our piercer . first armpit I've had the pleasure of doing .was abit tricky .its not finished she wants it in colour I just done a bit of undershading for now coz for 1 ,I reckon packing gonna be pretty tough on the skin and 2, I just received my new sta maria and was itching to give it a go.
May I just say what a nice machine it is too and can't wait to try it on a bit of decent skin tomorrow.
I'd also like to say a big thankyou to Roman because after trading a la-nina with a forum member on here and had some issues with vibration which was no fault of Romans as it was built to original owners specs .basically stroke was too big.
Anyway after mentioning on here that I had some issues with the machine Roman contacted me and suggested I return it and he will fix it.
Infact he done better than that he actually replaced it with the santa maria ,the machine was already on my wish list so really over the moon and apreciate that Roman has gone above and beyond what I would call good service back up.10541

skinmech
05-23-2012, 03:22 PM
YEAH, NOW WE ARE TALKING.....Great tattoo, in such a Bad place, hope touch-ups are free...LOL....Well done, props..

tugg
05-23-2012, 03:32 PM
cheers ,free touchups! I done it for free. well it was her birthday the other day

Sage Oz
05-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Awesome tattoo, and yeah those Maria's and Romans service are both top notch. I love me my purple rain!!!

Barren
05-23-2012, 04:19 PM
ouch , looks clean tho nice work tugg

Wonderland
05-23-2012, 04:54 PM
COOL! I did cupcakes in a girls armpits, she was not happy!

asA
05-23-2012, 10:03 PM
I love tattooing armpits. That skin is weird but super easy to tattoo.. And I generally heals quick.