PDA

View Full Version : Neotat Vivace

psych0ticmisfit
05-29-2012, 04:08 PM
I am looking for a reputable seller of Neotat Vivace machines. I was going to order from Eikon but they are all out of stock. Also, is there other colors besides just the orange and black?

Bishopbyname
05-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Needlejig sell them. They always sell out quickly though. They are awesome machines.

rjdadio
05-29-2012, 04:32 PM
I know it is sometimes hard to get my machines.... We build and ship every week to our distributors and to the direct orders placed to us, but with the demand, we just are not keeping up. I keep working on better and more efficient ways of manufacturing and building my machines and when I think I got it.....nope, we get more orders than we can produce. One of the big slow downs is the fact that every machine is run for hours before shipment. That's the way I am going to do it! Just today we had a meeting to work over better ways of assembly and testing, and I think we have a good plan to follow.

So back to your questions.....we just sent a huge shipment to Unimax last week and we have another large shipment going out to Eikon this week. So keep looking at these guys for stock.
Also, I do offer other colors than just black and orange but you will have to give us a call and order direct. We are still running a 4 week backlog on orders, but if you place an order with us, we do not run your credit card until your order is ready to ship and if you want to do paypal we offer the same where we don't do the paypal until ready to go out the door. I don't want to be responsible for prepayments....heaven forbid something should happen to me or the shop and we can't deliver.

Vivace Colors......black, orange, red, pink, purple ,lime green, dark (almost black) green, yellow, blue and sometimes silver. Give us a call and talk with Karen, Katelina, Zenada or myself. 928.473.4185

-Ray

psych0ticmisfit
05-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks Ray! oooh I will definitely be calling in a week or so. I am dying to get a lime green Vivace rca!

asA
05-29-2012, 04:44 PM
I know it is sometimes hard to get my machines.... We build and ship every week to our distributors and to the direct orders placed to us, but with the demand, we just are not keeping up. I keep working on better and more efficient ways of manufacturing and building my machines and when I think I got it.....nope, we get more orders than we can produce. One of the big slow downs is the fact that every machine is run for hours before shipment. That's the way I am going to do it! Just today we had a meeting to work over better ways of assembly and testing, and I think we have a good plan to follow.

So back to your questions.....we just sent a huge shipment to Unimax last week and we have another large shipment going out to Eikon this week. So keep looking at these guys for stock.
Also, I do offer other colors than just black and orange but you will have to give us a call and order direct. We are still running a 4 week backlog on orders, but if you place an order with us, we do not run your credit card until your order is ready to ship and if you want to do paypal we offer the same where we don't do the paypal until ready to go out the door. I don't want to be responsible for prepayments....heaven forbid something should happen to me or the shop and we can't deliver.

Vivace Colors......black, orange, red, pink, purple ,lime green, dark (almost black) green, yellow, blue and sometimes silver. Give us a call and talk with Karen, Katelina, Zenada or myself. 928.473.4185

-Ray where you going to do a brass one again sometime in the future.... I want one!
If there is a list to be on to get one can I be on it!!!?

Tkocevar1
05-29-2012, 04:48 PM
I ordered mine from unimax and got it within 3 days and they were the only place I could find one w/ a clip cord attachment. Easily one of my favorite machines

rjdadio
05-29-2012, 11:21 PM
I am trying to release the brass machines soon....will be on a limited basis for awhile. If things work out, there will be about a dozen at NIX in the Eikon booth for sale.....those ones will only be 3.5mm clipcord machines. They are a limited Nick Chaboya series that will be blackened and antiqued with special brass thumb screws and copper clipcord pegs.
Very cool!

dave6980
05-30-2012, 03:04 AM
man a brass one would be slick ass hell sign me up

Stripe
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM
I got mine from Unimax, took a couple weeks but worth the wait. I placed the order online and the next day they called and said it was on backorder. They said it could be up to a month but in a little less then 2 weeks it showed up. They didn't charge my card till it was sent.
I think I need to get one of the other colors, rough call as to what one...