PDA

View Full Version : Been lurking here for a bit.

scottrallen
05-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Hi all, my name is Scott Allen and I live and work in New Orleans. I've been thinking about switching over to rotarys recently and found this site. Turns out that my friend Ritchie is on here as well! Small world. Any way, I've been lurking here for a bit just trying to read up and learn more about these new fangled contraptions that you guys are using. I really wanted to get as much information on them as possible and to see if they would match my style and what I want to do. And good god damn did this site deliver! Thank you guys for the wealth of info that y'all provide! Seems pretty much everybody's cool around these parts and willing to help. Looking forward to sticking around here and making new friends.

ps...

I just ordered a Dk Mini Cranker and it gets here tomorrow! Can't wait to give it spin, so to speak. :D

Sage Oz
05-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Welcome! The DK mini is an awesome machine! You'll love it once you've gotten the feel for it:)

tatu richie
05-30-2012, 05:08 PM
welcome aboard old friend

slicksteel
05-30-2012, 10:35 PM
welcome to the rotary forum !

tatu richie
05-31-2012, 12:18 AM
scott ur gonna love the mini cranker and another to check out would be nicks rotary, hes on the site as well. these would be great for ur style, bro u freakin rule. havnt seen u in some time

Mr.Taboo
05-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Welcome aboard.

scottrallen
06-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Thanks y'all. Hey Ritchie, I got to use that DK today. Worked on 2 different sleeves today and I freaking love it! And yeah, it has been quite a long time. I keep trying to make up to ATL but shit keeps coming up.

tatu richie
06-01-2012, 12:19 AM
i know how it is brother, are u still workin with english craig? he does some sick work, im workin the atl show again this year

Magnu
06-01-2012, 06:08 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum