PDA

View Full Version : Centri Video, You think its to boring?

Cyberitual
05-31-2012, 04:41 PM
I suck when it comes to making videos. Not sure if this is good enough for the website, let me know your thoughts. I would appreciate it, Thanks.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KLLseKaVhU" target="_blank">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KLLseKaVhU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KLLseKaVhU)

Administrator
05-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Video is set to private.

Cyberitual
05-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Hmmm try now : http://youtu.be/-KLLseKaVhU

Bruce Gulick
05-31-2012, 04:59 PM
Dude this is great. I had no idea what was going on with the Centri but you just sold it to me.

Wonderland
05-31-2012, 05:03 PM
not a bad video at all. Nice that you showed the workings and some maintenance too.

Cyberitual
05-31-2012, 05:08 PM
maybe i just seen it to many times now. I felt like its abit long and boring. Glad to hear its good cause i dont want to do it over again. I was lucky that my daughter only spoke once through out it lol. I had like 5 takes were she just destroyed it lol.

tatu richie
05-31-2012, 06:07 PM
dude u freakin rock bro

skinmech
05-31-2012, 06:26 PM
I got two coming my way, and this thread backed-up all the positiveness, I have heard about your builds....Fantastic way of instilling confidence in you customer base, and creating more....P

(Opted Out)
05-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Yeah brilliant video mate, love it very usefull

gangstajay
05-31-2012, 06:41 PM
well I got to see richie and jimme today, and was able to play with this machine.. and it does run like a very soft and smooth machine... and now that I see this I would say it is very different.

tatu richie
05-31-2012, 07:07 PM
hahahahahaha gonna git u sprung jay... good seein u today dear friend..

specialtechnique
06-01-2012, 01:31 AM
dude! fucking brilliant! you ought to remove the video from youtube and not divulge that info! really. there's no need. i can tell your machines run really well just from the first minute of the video. take it down! you're going to get copied buddy, may as well slow down the copiers a bit. you should also screen distributors VERY carefully before sending them product... look at their roster and whether or not the sell any knockoff equipment anywhere on their sites. if you aren't careful and thorough about keeping your machines out of the wrong hands, expect a copy, stealing your money, within 6 months i bet. if you are stingy with your info all across the web, you could perhaps get a year or more of being the only entity making devices like this. i think you deserve it. your idea is awesome.

--bill

specialtechnique
06-01-2012, 01:40 AM
yeah, you can make a maintenance video that doesn't reveal the mechanism. even that i would only give certain folks i.e. clients the link ha ha

Cyberitual
06-01-2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks Bill, Yea i had set to private but it didnt alow you guys to see it in here. Or maybe i didnt copy the right link. I will make a more simple maintenance video, but i already know there will be copies. Its unstopable unfortunatly. I like to think the video helps show that i pioneered this system first and in the same time show people what makes this machine so different and prove its value. Hard to sell something that the customer has no idea how it works or if it works at all. Im taking a daring risk but hoping it will entice people more into making there purchase.

slicksteel
06-01-2012, 02:40 AM
I think if you push that you are the original and the best and sell it only to lic. professionals you will always do well. Have it for sell by 1 distributor
in each country under contract to you. You will always make your money and have it in the hands of good tattooers-why alot of top machine of late have been copied is they are selling them on websites that will sell to anyone. its all up to you!
great video!

vodu
06-01-2012, 03:01 AM
thanks a lot!!!! now i want one real bad and my wife is going to kill me! LOL!

wildboy
06-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Wow this is awesome I guess you will get more buyers out of this video I know I want one now! Wish you had an European supplier its a pain to deal with the customs office... ;-(

Zapp
06-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Great !!!!

peter clements
06-01-2012, 02:16 PM
It's a good video Mike, and I agree with Bill, none of us want to see your machine get knocked off.

tattoosbybill
06-02-2012, 12:16 AM
I own 3 centris they are my everyday workhorses, I've been using Mike's machines since the beginning I had the plastic version when everyone was busting his balls about asking for presale money with no history, then owned 2 of his first 5 machines with the third following close by, I went though allot of growing pains with Mike and it was worth every bit of it these machines are the shit and I only wish I could afford a couple of green ones.....anyone in the greater Phila area is welcome to come by my shop and check one out for yourself.... Northern Lights Tattoo Wilm de

Bruce Gulick
06-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Bill I will definitely take you up on that offer..I'm going to be back in Delaware tattooing in early July! Unless I get one before that...