CROWN Machines
06-04-2012, 06:48 PM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-04-2012, 06:50 PM
new one , available..

Bruce Gulick
06-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Fancy, but it looks heavy. Lots of little nooks and crannies for bacteria too. I have no idea what's up with the hand or the ribbed armature bar either. Do you have any videos of it running?

*EDIT* When I typed the above a few days ago, I didn't realize this page wasn't for general discussion, and if I had I wouldn't have come off so abrupt, or even said anything at all. By all means delete this comment and any of the angry responses from other forum members that follow. It sounds like the builder is a good guy and makes quality products so I have no desire to deter from his business in any way.

CROWN Machines
06-04-2012, 06:55 PM
come twomorro

CROWN Machines
06-04-2012, 06:59 PM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-04-2012, 07:02 PM
that's your problem, and also take a protective sleeve

CROWN Machines
06-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Fancy, but it looks heavy. Lots of little nooks and crannies for bacteria too. I have no idea what's up with the hand or the ribbed armature bar either. Do you have any videos of it running?

do not understand - or what do you mean?

Bruce Gulick
06-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Well I meant exactly what I said..it looks kinda garish but that would be easy to forgive if it runs like a top, but there's no way to know how it runs without seeing/hearing it in action..youtube is really good for that and I wish more machine builders would put videos up.

Also, I know that barrier bags help but making a machine with a smooth surface and no unnecessary grooves, pits, or weight should be the goal, in my opinion. Of course this is just my opinion but I fail to see how a chain with a gold hand dangling from it has anything to do with tattooing.

artoftatt2
06-04-2012, 07:32 PM
So should Aaron Cain quit carving machines? I have a bunch of one offs from him that have a lot more grooves than this.. Their is quite a few reviews on how well this guys machines run.. No reason to critique something when this is a for sale post.. Kinda like shitting on someone trying to sell something..

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xsc3su

Bruce Gulick
06-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Sorry, wasn't intending to shit on anyone..not my cup of tea but I'm not a machine builder, just an artist. Maybe there's good reasons for all that stuff and I just don't know it.

shipsandeagles
06-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Just like the rest of the machines in your albums .....very sweet. Surface looks quite smooth to my eye...

Lovely build!

tatu richie
06-04-2012, 09:53 PM
So should Aaron Cain quit carving machines? I have a bunch of one offs from him that have a lot more grooves than this.. Their is quite a few reviews on how well this guys machines run.. No reason to critique something when this is a for sale post.. Kinda like shitting on someone trying to sell something..

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xsc3su

very well said... it does seem ur shitting on his thread and he makes amazing machines btw. ur right is aaron supposed to stop building?
dont shit on someones sell, that is how he makes a living and like i said he make great machines. if u dont like the way it looks then keep it to urself..
best of luck with ur sells.
and btw he is from germany so his english isnt that great...

tatu richie
06-04-2012, 09:56 PM
wow great

John
06-04-2012, 09:57 PM
whats the price?

nivek
06-04-2012, 10:01 PM
OOOO wee purty !

biggboy
06-04-2012, 10:53 PM

if you are an artist than you should understand creativity..look at amaonebadesigns..look at special techniques,nicks rotary,dan kubins.all various creativity in machines.along with other machine builders..and the hand i believe is his tag for stating hand made..buy one of his machines it just mite give you a hand job...LMAO.....lol...:cool:

Bruce Gulick
06-04-2012, 11:41 PM
I understand. Again, not trying to shit on it..if it runs well that's all that matters! I consider a machine a tool and what it looks like beyond function is totally unimportant to me..if I bought a circular saw I would not pick the one with gems encrusted on it and if I bought a paintbrush I wouldn't want it looking like a dragon. It's there to do a job, and that's that. Again, this is just my disposition/aspergers talking so forgive me if it sounds harsh..I respect anyone who can build a functioning tattoo machine and my concerns are only practical. Every little dip, divet or crack in a tattoo machine is a chance for bacteria to hide so to me the smoothest most self contained machines are the most appealing. If a mod would like to remove my comments from this thread please go ahead..I didn't mean to threadshit or cause any anger, it's just an opinion.

Sage Oz
06-05-2012, 12:37 AM
I personnally think this is an incredibly beautiful machine, and looks to be for all reasons a solid well designed and running machine. Though I don't yet have one of his machines, any that I've used that are similar in platform and build quality are incredibly smooth workhorses. Sure, compared to a centri or spectra it looks antique but I don't see anything dangerously unnecessary that can't be taken care of with a decent madicide or similar decontaminant shower that is part of a regular breakdown. The surface has texture but is very nicely polished and they dont appear yo be very deep impressions. It's i would safely assume in the top 95% of any average machine in use today as far as artistic expression, cleanliness, performance and simplicity of design. It it a very nice balance and has the look of quality time consuming craftsmanship that is lacking among many things these days. Don't get me wrong, i love cutting edge high tech utilitarian stuff but a machine like this with a solid bit of weight is sometimes the perfect tool for a certain job. The heavier brass armature likely adds force to the stroke. The the hand I believe is a removable tag, or maybe one can use it to wrap around the RCA cord to keep it on ;) anyways it's a very nice machine that would be gracing my stable if I could afford it.

Sage Oz
06-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Bravo!

Sage Oz
06-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Nice patina. I love green! Where's the prices?

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 06:42 AM
this is not green - it`s turquise

the price is 380EURO plus Shipping
i Ship Worldwide

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 06:46 AM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 06:49 AM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 06:51 AM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 06:55 AM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 06:56 AM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 06:59 AM
new one , available..

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 07:01 AM
new one , available..

10923 10924 10922

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 07:03 AM
124 gramm

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 07:19 AM
I build a lot of different machines with also different designs so , if you work in germany in a tattoo shop there you have to follow the rules itīs called hppc for sterile work so you must have a machine bag and so far... so the design doesnīt matter. With the goldhand hanging from the machine itīs just a "brand" tap only
for 100 % handmade work if someone buy the machine he or she put it in the trash or so this not a machine part.
i am working every day 12 hours with tattoo machine building and i have no time to reply this kindergarten like questions i have to better things.
Videos of all my machines will come to youtube but a day has only 24 hours and i have only two hands, if you are interested in a machine i can send you a video of the machine of your choice.
Sorry for the bad english i am from germany i would wish some more help from some people here on the forum because i donīt understand a lot and then i have
to wait for a friend who speks english and he helps me translate.

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 07:25 AM
check your head man

Wonderland
06-05-2012, 07:41 AM
While some people here are debating the appeal of the machine visually, That really is a choice to be made by the artists, some like clean lines and no frills, others like a little bling. I like both in moderation, but what I like more is a clean forum. All of theses Crown Machines could just as easily be contained in one post instead of each being an individual topic. I get that they are all different, and that other builders do the same single post with their machines as well but this seems excessive.

Hope you sell them all.

elbo
06-05-2012, 08:25 AM
He may well build great machines but to put a thread up stating his machines are a thousand times better than rotary works is just idiotic...no doubt it wasnt seen by everyone as thankfully im sure it was deleted by admin......

fkirons
06-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Cool builds. I just wished you posted them all of them in one thread. Easier to check back.

biggboy
06-05-2012, 09:56 AM
He may well build great machines but to put a thread up stating his machines are a thousand times better than rotary works is just idiotic...no doubt it wasnt seen by everyone as thankfully im sure it was deleted by admin......

WOW,i never saw that..that is very idiotic..

Administrator
06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Cool builds. I just wished you posted them all of them in one thread. Easier to check back.

I have spent the morning merging them. 13 threads are now one thread.

elbo
06-05-2012, 11:45 AM

I might put every one of my machine collection on "my top drawer"section...every one on seperate threads as you seem to be very obliging Phil ;-) ha ha...

Bruce Gulick
06-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Right on man-I'll keep my questions to myself. Back to kindergarten I guess!

Administrator
06-05-2012, 12:36 PM
WOW,i never saw that..that is very idiotic..

I have mentioned this to him. I have little patience for builders that will comment negatively on others builds in public. There is a private forum for builder accounts on here, you wanna call someone out do it amongst your peers and open a dialog. I get that there is a language barrier but this forum unlike some of the other popular ones online is moderated and stuff like that gets removed when we see it.

Same way thread crapping on a classifieds post is not cool crapping on a build or saying hey look at me I am a better choice is not cool. There is enough market share for everyone and most of the really good builders on here already have enough trouble just keeping up with demand on their products.

Administrator
06-05-2012, 12:43 PM
It looks like merging all these threads made a bit of a mess but I was still able to follow. I will also mention, you are all intitled to your oppinion if you think somthing has a flaw and you want to discuss it I have no issue with this. My issues with thread crapping in the classifieds are simply that if someone wants to sell somthing do not derail it if its listed for more than you think it should be you can always send the person a pm and offer them less, they may take it.

Builders saying thier work is better than another builder might be legitimate but certainly not appropriate in a public setting. Remember if you make part or all of your livleyhood from building machines you would not appreciate someone else messing with your livleyhood so dont try to effect thiers.

Sekt
06-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Machines are nice looking, although someone who has no problem dumping on builders and dumping on forum to me, has little respect, and so for that reason-
I'm out !

fkirons
06-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Carving or not carving, all machines unless they can be autoclaved should be bagged.
All machines are dirty, and we should leave it at that. Bag your gear and sanitize your equipment like if you only tattoo people with hep for a living.

Virus and bacteria are so small that even a mirror polish surface will be porous.
I do wonder what the hanging charm is doing. Maybe it's just for presentation purposes and can be easily removed.

All these builds are really nice.

CROWN Machines
06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Here is videoclips of all my HANDMADE ~ Tattoo Machines
look at YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=crown+machines+tattoomachines +&oq=crown+machines+tattoomachines+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=youtube.12...1929.14026.0.17084.30.30.0.0.0.0 .155.1727.29j1.30.0...0.0.auqy3po0APQ

** 100% HAND MADE CROWN Machines Tattoo Machines by **

puffreis
06-10-2012, 06:12 AM
edited...

CROWN Machines
06-10-2012, 06:15 PM
look:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=375427705840282&set=a.180280162021705.39531.100001191680223&type=1&theater

DR.MYK
06-29-2012, 02:17 PM
where can you get one? and how much?

Fatlad5
06-29-2012, 03:02 PM
unpaid,unsung hero....*sighs in a girlie fluttery eyed dewey way

Administrator
06-29-2012, 03:24 PM
heh, such is life.