PDA

View Full Version : Nicks Rotary For Wonderland (Robert)

Wonderland
06-06-2012, 02:25 PM

This is the Machine that Nick built for me, got it in the post today. Used it for the first customer of the day. Nothing big really, just some lettering. I know, whooo hoooo lettering!

Did Loyalty on a bicep about 6 1/2 inches long by an inch or so tall. Got the Tattoo done in like 20 minutes, it was as if I was willing the ink to go in and there it was, like I Jedi mind tricked the ink into the skin. I can't wait to use it on a bigger tattoo later today. The only part that I don't like is the clamp screw it hits me on the back of my hand, nothing a little modding won't fix though.

Thank you Nick for a great machine, and if you have been on the fence about getting one get the fuck off it and buy one.

smiley
07-10-2012, 06:02 PM
just waiting to set up my pay pal and mines gettin ordererd nicks machines are so sick.

Wonderland
07-10-2012, 10:20 PM
just waiting to set up my pay pal and mines gettin ordererd nicks machines are so sick.

You will really enjoy one of nicks machines that is for sure.

smiley
07-11-2012, 08:57 PM
hey wonderland what stroke did you get? is it an allrounder?and i just set up my paypal acct. but have no clue how to use it how do i pay him? u can pm me if you want, appreciate it bro thanks.

Wonderland
07-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Just pm nick and let him know what you are looking for, he will do the rest. He will even send you the payment request too. So easy to deal with and super fast shipping too.

Bishopbyname
07-12-2012, 03:29 AM
I use both of mine every day. I got 1 direct from him and picked another up brand new from ebay for £160!

NickTattoo
07-12-2012, 06:55 AM
one of mine from ebay bishop ?

smiley
07-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Just pm nick and let him know what you are looking for, he will do the rest. He will even send you the payment request too. So easy to deal with and super fast shipping too.
thanks bro just didnt wanna keep buggin nick till i was ready to order.

Bishopbyname
07-12-2012, 04:55 PM
one of mine from ebay bishop ?

Yeah, it was from a guy that had received it as a present. It wasn't frome a dodgy company or anything like that. :)