PDA

View Full Version : any reviews on this Mietze machine ?

fundo
06-07-2012, 09:15 AM
i came across this machine couple days ago, and was wondering if someone already used it and can tell me about it.

http://www.mietze-maschinen.de (http://www.mietze-maschinen.de/)

the builder states the following:
each machine is unique - hand made after you ordered.
i use a brush - motor with an operating voltage of 6.0 to 24.0 volts,
witch means that its possible to use it with a very small voltage = low speed,
but can also be turned on properly.
The best results are obtained at approximately 4.5 - 5.5 volts reached.

its a 150 Euro

No Iron Machines
06-10-2012, 06:28 AM
look like normal DIRECT DRIVE, have hundread of this in the market already....

gangstajay
06-10-2012, 09:47 AM
and there are a bunch of machine that use sliders!! I dont see anyone knocking your machine No Irons... coping off of the neuma's with the rubber insert. WTF is wrong with the builders these days. anyhow the machine has a nice industrial kind of look to it.. hopefully it performs great.

No Iron Machines
06-10-2012, 01:42 PM
ha..ha.... i try to put togheder something good of different machines, DIRECT DRIVE IS DIRECT DRIVE, that all, just change the frame...

asA
06-10-2012, 07:00 PM
You could put a neuma rubber inserts in a direct drive!!!!

No Iron Machines
06-11-2012, 01:09 AM
i have think about this already, but before i don like the DIRECT DRIVE ROTARY, now a friend of mine give me one for try and i like, DIRECT DRIVE are very smooth, good

maybe are not the best becouse the needles still move to much on side when they run, i think linear ROTARY are more perfect, but DIRECT DRIVE are good, sure....

but for put PIVOT RUBBER in DIRECT DRIVE sound complicate, becouse need a big bearing where the PIVOT can place inside, sound like become to big the CAM DRIVE

ihere on the forum have a builder , i forget the name, him have done the first DIRECT DRIVE i ever see with GIVE, him split the frame in 2 parts connected by classic SPRING.... GENIUS.....

Brian Russell
06-11-2012, 02:11 AM
If I'm not mistaken that was Dan Kubin with the direct springer.

asA
06-11-2012, 08:48 AM
I have a Dan kubin direct drive Springer. It tattoos like a dream..... but people complain it hurts more.

peter clements
06-11-2012, 08:58 AM
i have think about this already, but before i don like the DIRECT DRIVE ROTARY, now a friend of mine give me one for try and i like, DIRECT DRIVE are very smooth, good

maybe are not the best becouse the needles still move to much on side when they run, i think linear ROTARY are more perfect, but DIRECT DRIVE are good, sure....

but for put PIVOT RUBBER in DIRECT DRIVE sound complicate, becouse need a big bearing where the PIVOT can place inside, sound like become to big the CAM DRIVE

ihere on the forum have a builder , i forget the name, him have done the first DIRECT DRIVE i ever see with GIVE, him split the frame in 2 parts connected by classic SPRING.... GENIUS.....

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/petetatzon/2012_0503marilyn0115.jpg

It's for sale :D.

No Iron Machines
06-11-2012, 09:06 AM
yes, that one.......AWESOME.....