PDA

View Full Version : Ink&Iron Con. Centri DEAL!

Cyberitual
06-07-2012, 01:55 PM
I will be attending the Ink&Iron Convention this weekend in Long Beach Ca. Im going to lower my paypal to $560 from Friday 8th in the morning PST. to Monday 11th in the evening PST. Now that means even if your in another country you can still score that price during that time period. Just a heads up for you guys! Thanks again!

chris-in-cali
06-07-2012, 05:23 PM
you guys gonna have a booth there???
would love to see the machine up close and personnal....give it a whirl and then maybe by there on the spot.

Cyberitual
06-07-2012, 10:53 PM
No we didnt get one, didnt know i would have the new batch by then but i do so we will be walking around to each booth showing them off and handing out info on them. Have to keep it somewhat on the downlow though.

Stripe
06-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Crap, I should have read this before sending in my payment a few minutes ago...

fkirons
06-09-2012, 02:57 AM
No we didnt get one, didnt know i would have the new batch by then but i do so we will be walking around to each booth showing them off and handing out info on them. Have to keep it somewhat on the downlow though.
Same boat bro. Just picked up my ticket last night last minute and brought 20 machines with me as well. Hit me up 305.992.6024

Maybe we setup a machine flea market outside the show :)

Cyberitual
06-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Sounds good to me bro, i will call you later today, I will be there after 3 have to wait for the ole lady to get off work. I'm hoping we can clear security with our machines!

fkirons
06-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Good hanging out with you bro. Sorry I couldn't say good bye. I'll be here tomorrow though. Machine looks good! Anyone wanting to try something new need to give the centri a shot.

Cyberitual
06-10-2012, 03:29 AM
Hey it was a pleasure to meet you and to hang out for a few drinks. We got held up talking to others when i went back to your booth you were already packed up. For sure though when i go out your way we will get fucked up LOL. Great Machine aswell. I was hoping that we would of met back up before i left, i wanted to wait till you were drunk and ask to make a trade lol. Next time for sure!

fkirons
06-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Hey it was a pleasure to meet you and to hang out for a few drinks. We got held up talking to others when i went back to your booth you were already packed up. For sure though when i go out your way we will get fucked up LOL. Great Machine aswell. I was hoping that we would of met back up before i left, i wanted to wait till you were drunk and ask to make a trade lol. Next time for sure!

Hahaha >Next time :)

Cyberitual
06-11-2012, 02:15 AM
24 more hours and our paypal goes back to $600, clocks ticking!