PDA

View Full Version : Spektra Halo Finally Out for sale. Discount for forum member

fkirons
06-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi everyone. We finally got the machine in stock.
The machine will go live on our sites in about two weeks.

We will have a discount for member of this forum, the discount will run for 15 days (ends on 06/22/12)
Although we have enough machines it will take us a while to catch up to orders due to the fact that our distributors
have preordered and we assume that when product is live on site it will keep us busy for a while.

The machine comes available in 2.8mm and 3.8 mm We'll have 3.2mm and 4.2 mm stroke wheels coming soon in about 3 weeks.
The colors available are Black/Black and Off red/ Black (you can see the colors on the pictures.

Machine comes with instructions, PTFE Synthetic Grease, (bag of sample 1.5mm rubber bands), Sticker, packed in a velvet pouch and box with pillow cushion.

So here is the chance to get a Spektra within 7-15 days (will do the best to get them out earlier)
The retail Price of the machine will be $589 for MachineBody and MotorBolt.
We will give an $90 off to all members of this forum the code will be "rotaryforum". SO you'll be paying $499 for the machine.

The way to order will be via email for now: at [email protected]

Please feel out this form and Kayleigh or I will send you payment instructions or take payment over PayPal payment request where you can pay with major card and PayPal. Billing must match shipping.

Thanks for looking and we are pleased to offer this discount to forum members.

Purchase Form
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Machine Color (X out what applies):
Black/ Black ( )
Red/Black ( )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stroke Length:
2.8mm ( )
3.2mm ( )
4mm ( )

Name:

Last Name

Forum Screen Name:

Address:
City:
Zip:
Country

Phone Number:

Email address:

Promo code: ROTARY FORUM

Administrator
06-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Thats very kind of you Gaston. Best of luck at Ink and Iron!

fkirons
06-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Thats very kind of you Gaston. Best of luck at Ink and Iron!
Thanks bro. I am going to film footage of Juan Salgado for a video that we are doing for the Spektra.
I don't have a booth but I will have about 20 machines with me at the room so if anyone wants one call me at 305.992.6024

elbo
06-08-2012, 03:01 PM
what about the uk?...will you be shipping to the uk?

fkirons
06-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah. I forgot. $15 domestic Shipping and $50 international.
We will ship worldwide.

Just edited the details a bit. Read up

artoftatt2
06-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Thanks! Order placed

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pjlt2y

fkirons
06-09-2012, 02:48 AM
thanks to the orders placed everyone!

Cyberitual
06-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Hey everyone i had a chance to play with the Spektra and it is a beautiful well balanced and powerful machine. The give is very impressive and the simplicity of the build along side its strength and durability was amazing! GREAT WORK!

elbo
06-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Cant wait for my red one to arrive....ohhhh tha anticipation!.....I like the yellow one on the Spektra facebook page....When will the lovely yellow ones be available?

fkirons
06-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Cant wait for my red one to arrive....ohhhh tha anticipation!.....I like the yellow one on the Spektra facebook page....When will the lovely yellow ones be available?
A good chunk of machines went out today. I believe yours too. Let me what you think.
The gold color it will be one of the colors "believe" honestly I don't remember how many colors I chose. They are coming end of the months so will see.
They are being anodized now.

Thank you for the orders and hope you all enjoy them.

elbo
06-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Ohhh has the 4mm option just been added to the form for buying??? ...i could do with one of those as well....Is this possible???

thesmokingmirror
06-18-2012, 07:45 PM
I sent an email off I got an autoresponse, but Im assuming Ill get contacted soon? I was trying to save up some dough but this is too good to pass up on!

fkirons
06-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Make sure you email [email protected]. There is no auto response. I think there is one on the Spektra email though ([email protected] so do not email there)

fkirons
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
A nice chunk of machines for forum members shipped out today.
I am shipping more tomorrow and a few people are still have pending payments, check your emails :)
4 days left!

psych0ticmisfit
06-19-2012, 02:09 PM
argh, I wont have 500 by the 22nd. Damn my bills! lol

fkirons
06-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Ohhh has the 4mm option just been added to the form for buying??? ...i could do with one of those as well....Is this possible???
yes. man but I think your machine shipped out if you are I think you are :p
Check your mailbox tomorrow! basically no machine left with the 3.8 because by the time I started building again we received the new 4mm stroke wheels which are almost the same. We had to increase the thickness and reduce diameter to make it work with the MachineBody.

Sage Oz
06-21-2012, 03:19 PM
And Sage scores the last black long stroke one!!!! Bruhahahajahaja!!!!!'

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

asA
06-21-2012, 03:26 PM
And Sage scores the last black long stroke one!!!! Bruhahahajahaja!!!!!'

Sent from a galaxy far, far away... hahaha how could you not get one!!! or two!

elbo
06-21-2012, 03:30 PM
yes. man but I think your machine shipped out if you are I think you are :p
Check your mailbox tomorrow! basically no machine left with the 3.8 because by the time I started building again we received the new 4mm stroke wheels which are almost the same. We had to increase the thickness and reduce diameter to make it work with the MachineBody.

Gaston i paid by paypal for a black 4mm on tuesday....so im presuming mine is on its way....

Sage Oz
06-21-2012, 03:32 PM
I can barely afford one!

Sage Oz
06-21-2012, 03:33 PM
I can barely afford one!
But I'll get another when the green ones are ready in July!!!!

asA
06-21-2012, 03:35 PM
if i really dig it i will probably buy a few more machine bodies in cool colors when they are released.

fkirons
06-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Gaston i paid by paypal for a black 4mm on tuesday....so im presuming mine is on its way....
It takes 2-3 days so I am assuming it should be in your hands today or tomorrow. Most likely left on wednesday.

fkirons
06-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Although we are now sold out, However, forums members can still pre order to get the first batch ones of the upon release. the price starting tomorrow friday 06/22/12 goes back to a discounted $549 (it was originally $589). We will put priority on forum's order as we have to build shit load for all our distributors. It is already hectic.

asA
06-21-2012, 05:32 PM
do you know what colors you have coming in the first batch?

fkirons
06-21-2012, 07:01 PM
do you know what colors you have coming in the first batch?

If you go to the FK Irons site we are going to have the same as our coils. Plus "possibly" Lemon Yellow!
The colors are:
Black
Red
Turquoise
Lime Green
Hot Pink
Deep Blue

and I hope! Lemon Yellow :)

Sage Oz
06-21-2012, 07:40 PM
Turquoise?!? Oooooo my likey turquoise and lime green :D

fkirons
06-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Yep :)

MrNate
06-22-2012, 11:38 AM
What Throws are people using to do what?
Is lining best with the Shortest Throw....or can the others line as well?
Can't wait to order one...as soon as the other colors are out!
Thanks

fkirons
06-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Replied in the other thread. Colors will be here in two weeks or so, then we have to build a bunch for all our distributors. Hopefully the site is going to be live by July.

elbo
06-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Did some large areas of colour today with my spektra and a 15 mag....I love this machine....it works so effortlessly....Once me 4mm throw one arrives i will be in heaven!

thesmokingmirror
06-23-2012, 05:47 PM
So how much are the bodies gonna be seperately? B-)

fkirons
06-23-2012, 08:04 PM
MachineBodies are $429

PAWNJOB
07-02-2012, 02:08 PM
The machine comes available in 2.8mm and 3.8 mm We'll have 3.2mm and 4.2 mm stroke wheels coming soon in about 3 weeks.
The colors available are Black/Black and Off red/ Black (you can see the colors on the pictures.

Hey Gaston, was that a typo? Are you really gonna carry 2.8, 3.2, 3.8, and 4.2? Just asking because the 3.8 is kind of an intermediary stroke length and you didn't include it in the order form that you posted. Kinda hoping you really offer the 3.8 though, I've thought it might be nice having a stroke length somewhere between the standard medium and long. Might be a happy medium.

johndameart
07-02-2012, 03:14 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/johndameart/IMAG2533-1.jpg

JUST GOT IT! thanks so much man!

johndameart
07-02-2012, 03:15 PM
O and when I use it I will let you know how I like it.

peter clements
07-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Has anyone suggested this yet? Spektra T shirts.

johndameart
07-02-2012, 05:37 PM
tried and love it man. def my favorite!

O and here is what Im sending you Gaston. It should be sent tomorrow. I only made and am only making 20 prints framed.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/johndameart/IMAG2535-2.jpg

fkirons
07-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Hey Gaston, was that a typo? Are you really gonna carry 2.8, 3.2, 3.8, and 4.2? Just asking because the 3.8 is kind of an intermediary stroke length and you didn't include it in the order form that you posted. Kinda hoping you really offer the 3.8 though, I've thought it might be nice having a stroke length somewhere between the standard medium and long. Might be a happy medium.

Yeah we made so many stroke wheels that I got confused myself. I cross referenced with our engineer and the ones that we are producing and shipping are 2.5-3.2-3.6-4mm. Those were the ones that performed the best. We made from 2mm to 4mm by 0.2 increments. The 2.5 is the only odd one and the first one we made.

johndameart
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
If anyone wants prints of this. I only made 20 signed and numbered. I am taking donations and all the money is going to be donated to My friends laurie clay and gwen montgomery who lost there son this saturday.... please email me or donate to paypal: [email protected] and I will mail them out asap.. You can donate as much as you want. I can also send them in a frame aswell

Thank you guys so much again for who has donated already. They will be so happy when I give them the list and contacts of those people who also gave very kind words to them.

johndameart
07-02-2012, 08:18 PM
O and Gaston! I used the machine again to see how it lined and again. AMAZING. I seriousley am getting a bunch more off you.

THANK YOU!

fkirons
07-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Has anyone suggested this yet? Spektra T shirts.
I have and they are coming!

fkirons
07-02-2012, 10:36 PM
tried and love it man. def my favorite!

O and here is what Im sending you Gaston. It should be sent tomorrow. I only made and am only making 20 prints framed.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/johndameart/IMAG2535-2.jpg
Awesome man. thank you so much.
I am glad you like it bro! Enjoy it.

fkirons
07-02-2012, 10:37 PM
O and Gaston! I used the machine again to see how it lined and again. AMAZING. I seriousley am getting a bunch more off you.

THANK YOU!
Well we have non until 2 weeks from now. Scumbag anodizer is taking forever because our project is too small for his big asslol. He is cool though...
You can pre oreder though