PDA

View Full Version : My New Rotary Works Machine

Ponti
01-19-2011, 03:31 AM
now it's been a few days ago since i've received my rotary works machine and i did a couple of tattoos with it.
all i can say is that i like the machine, it is well made and solid (except the conectors for the clipcord, they are a bit weak when using a strong clipcord!)
i use the machine for colourwork and it does the job very well.
for lining or shading it has a way too long stroke, imho! ... but it packs in colour pretty good!
all in all a very good machine!!!!!

rotaryworks
01-19-2011, 10:26 AM
many thanks ponti i agree with you on the contacts im trying to make them stronger im on it ................many thanks dale

gangstajay
01-19-2011, 12:03 PM
how about an rca connector..hint hint

slicksteel
01-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Dale maybe if you put a backplate with a rca of to the side or the plate with the clipcord pins mounted to it would solve that issue.

The Limey
01-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Dale maybe if you put a backplate with a rca of to the side or the plate with the clipcord pins mounted to it would solve that issue.

A phono jack like the Rapier would probably be better as it has a much smaller footprint.

rotaryworks
01-19-2011, 05:47 PM
funny yesterday i went out got the stuff to do it a simple idea micheal you have it in one my good man i had same idea the bottom clipcord connector im going tap it out put a plate on it then have rca under the bottom clip cored connector iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just need get time to sort it out to much to do many thanks all i will send you who use rca just give me some time ...........that the rca to people who has my machines for free of charge

slicksteel
01-19-2011, 07:41 PM
thats cool dale as i am tryin to convert most of my stuff to rca(althoe i like the small phono jack better)but it seems like thing is going rca.

gangstajay
01-19-2011, 07:47 PM
yeah dale that will be the shizzzz