PDA

View Full Version : Long overdue thank you.

Alec_Benjamin
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
I've been using this forum for some time now, made sales here, made friends here and of course learnt a great deal here.
I want to say an enormous thanks to the users of this forum for taking the time to respond to my threads, my questions, for buying my wares, for talking shit with me, and for letting me be a part of the community, I only wish I had more to contribute!

Long live this brilliant forum, thank you all.

Alec.

Sekt
06-22-2012, 08:14 PM
I second that, thanks to Alie, Limey, and Administrator for working quietly behind the scenes, they do allot we don't know about. Its a great forum, with amazing people..

Alec_Benjamin
06-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Yes huge thanks to the guys in the shadows making this place a friendly and functional one.

skinmech
06-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Ditto....

aurelien
06-23-2012, 05:34 AM
I agree, this place helped me loads. thanks guys and gals

chris-in-cali
06-23-2012, 06:39 AM
whta's up with allie???.....she seems to have vanished for now......mods,care to elaborate???

Sage Oz
06-23-2012, 07:26 AM
A very heartfelt thanks to all on this forum!

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

chris higgins
06-23-2012, 01:25 PM
i agree and its very nice to beable to talk with other artist about tattooing in all forms. i dont talk to many other artist in my area seems like every one thinks they are big shit and im a supper chill layed back guy and get along with 90% of every one lol.. there is a few who i have bs with. i mostly talk with the guys at the shop. so it is defently nice to pop in on the forum and see what every one is talking about and help out if i can.

chris higgins
06-23-2012, 01:26 PM
and if any one wants to add me on facebook u can look me up chris higgins black magic tattoos. or my email is [email protected]. i post most of the tattoos i have done on there and its always nice to see things people are posting

Mikeadamstattoo
06-23-2012, 01:28 PM
sucks that you never came for that guest spot dude. come guest at the shop im moving to in NYC

Tkocevar1
06-23-2012, 02:07 PM
i totally agree with everything this forum ultimatley led me to all my rotary machine purchases. it was the best thing that ever happen being able to read all the machine reviews. i mean if im gonna be dropping 3-600$ on a machine i need to know whats really what. thanks to all of you guys

biggboy
06-23-2012, 02:46 PM
i must agree,this forum has been very helpfull..has also led me to my rotary addiction..lol..thank you to all great machine builders.and everyone else on the forum for all the great info that is shared..thank you..

Bishopbyname
06-24-2012, 06:44 AM
This forum has helped my tattooing come on in leaps and bounds. I'm really happy with my set up, it's almost making tattooing technically easy! Which is great cus i can concentrate on the art and design of the tattoos now. Thanks Rotarytattoo.com! :D