PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for a 2nd hand rotary tattoo machine..

donrito2
06-24-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi Guys..
Im new here in Rotary Tattoo Forum and Im looking for a Rotary Tattoo machine..
Instead of buying some Cheap "China" generic tattoo machine i'll go with the original one that will last longer..
Hoping someone out there would spare to sell me some of their machines that they havent using anymore but still in good condition for a low price..
my budget is only around $70-90 :( that's all i can pay because im not that wealthy..

Thanks Guys!!

here is the sample of my works and it's one of the paintings of the famous tattoo artist "Victor Portugal"..

biggboy
06-24-2012, 07:50 PM
man not to be rude or anything,but you cant even buy a brand new stealth for the price your askin,besides a knock off of a knock off..much more a 2nd hand good quality machine...i paid 300 for used hm machines,and a couple of bishops that i still had to pay for the upgrades my self..take a look at classified section.

Shizzai
06-24-2012, 07:53 PM
What he said. $70 - $90 might get you a jankity homemade prison-pusher. Best to just shell out the cash. A good quality machine will pay for itself within the first month.

Wonderland
06-24-2012, 08:06 PM
What he said. $70 - $90 might get you a jankity homemade prison-pusher. Best to just shell out the cash. A good quality machine will pay for itself within the first month.

Mine have paid for themselves in a day :)

Administrator
06-24-2012, 11:22 PM
This guy got in through a loophole, figured out where it is and will patch it tomorrow. Account banned, freelance tattoo out of people's houses and your account is removed.