PDA

View Full Version : The Forums Biggest Secret.....

skinmech
07-15-2012, 03:22 PM
A few weeks back I was on the lookout for another Machine.....After looking about, I decided to ask Nick to build me a Machine, I am pretty demanding. I liked the look of his builds, and opted for a 4+mm stroke, with a Nanco Motor fitted...It only cost 260euros all in, incl postage.....

Nick offers many options...And everything is covered, from throw, motor options, colour scheme and hardware choice...I opted for a 4+mm throw, Maxon driven Machine, with Green and Red Splatter with Brass Hardware...Told you I was Demanding....

It arrived yesterday, so I decided to run it out today....Due to License Restrictions, I am unable to upload pics, so feel free to pm me for Clarification...;)
I will keep this simple, it is one of the Best Rotary Machines I have ever used..Sometimes Less is More when it comes to a Review..I could tell you how it runs like a Liner, on low Volts, it will Shade if you drop the Volts by a Click or two, and will Pack, oh so easy if you drop the dial again....I won't do a large detailed Review on this, because, it doesn't need it....Simple as that...

I have tried many Rotaries, and I keep looking for one to let me down.....I will put my Neck on the Line...For value for Money, this is going to be VERY, VERY hard to beat....Probs in my top 2 of Machines Ever.....And that Includes Coils....Only Saying....Peace,P.

Sage Oz
07-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Awesome review!

Sent from a galaxy far, far away...

skinmech
07-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Awesome Machine,,,,I was expecting a middle of the road build for my 260 euros. What I got was a Full Blown Balls on the Table Build.....Honestly, I was fukn blown away.....And it takes a lot to Blow Me,,,,,,LOL.

NickTattoo
07-15-2012, 04:27 PM
thanks for the review .. apriciate it

skinmech
07-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Just in case you missed it....http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...ary-(skinmech) (http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthread.php/5111-Nicks-Rotary-(skinmech))

MedusaTattoo
07-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Awesome Machine,,,,I was expecting a middle of the road build for my 260 euros. What I got was a Full Blown Balls on the Table Build.....Honestly, I was fukn blown away.....And it takes a lot to Blow Me,,,,,,LOL.

Same way Skinmech same way I own three and they are my daily top drawer machines next to my Dragonfly.

tatu richie
07-15-2012, 10:34 PM
he makes a supurb machine by far

PAWNJOB
07-16-2012, 12:47 AM
Do you have a website that you sell your machines on Nick? Any U.S. distributors?

NickTattoo
07-16-2012, 05:38 AM
pmd u pawnjob

biggboy
07-18-2012, 10:30 AM
12020four of my nicks rotary,awesome machines,rear,my purple,people eater.a really great liner..the hulk an awesome all arounder beast..and my two springer stinger..is what i call them..lol..

thesmokingmirror
07-22-2012, 01:37 AM
its not much of a secret if you keep up on these boards, Nicks been legit on here from the start Im planning on joining the clan soon :cool: