PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone! Especially Artoftatt2 and HM Roman

II J T II
07-17-2012, 11:04 PM
I joined this forum a few months ago to learn about rotary machines. I had never ever used one before. I joined to get some expertise on what rotaries I should check out and what to avoid. Everyone was very welcoming and very nice. One member Artoftatt2 even came to my shop with a case of rotaries for me to check out. I was f***ing amazed that someone would do that. Long story short I went with the HM Rotaries which I got from Roman himself who I met through this forum. I went with 1 La Nina Power liner which is phenomenal for lining. It lines with ease. I also bought 2 La Pintas Color packers which I use for both color packing and black and grey shading. They are adjustable but I never adjust them. They work so well. They have made my life a breeze. I don't think I will ever use coils again. I feel like I have much more control and precision with rotaries. I worked with a dude that is a self described "coilist". He even has a flash piece he drew that says "death before rotary". What a douche, why would you limit yourself by not trying something new. Anyway I am very happy with my purchases and eternally grateful for all the help of this forum. Thanks again.

Also I got a glimpse of some new colors that Roman was making the HM slide rotaries in and I can't wait to by two black and gray shaders. F*** yea. Thanks for some quality machines Roman!

gangstajay
07-17-2012, 11:08 PM
thats great..

Roman HM tattoomachines
07-18-2012, 04:49 AM
...........WOW.........
thank you! your words just made my day start with a huge smile on my face! i am very happy that you feel so comfortable with your HMs. And i feel the same way on this forum, people are friendly and willing to help people that really want to learn about rotaries!
another happy rotary user! there still are people who don't want to accept rotaries, i just say they have to look at it as another tool! i don't get it but will respect it!
thanks again, roman

wildboy
07-18-2012, 05:02 AM
I joined this forum a few months ago to learn about rotary machines. I had never ever used one before. I joined to get some expertise on what rotaries I should check out and what to avoid. Everyone was very welcoming and very nice. One member Artoftatt2 even came to my shop with a case of rotaries for me to check out. I was f***ing amazed that someone would do that. Long story short I went with the HM Rotaries which I got from Roman himself who I met through this forum. I went with 1 La Nina Power liner which is phenomenal for lining. It lines with ease. I also bought 2 La Pintas Color packers which I use for both color packing and black and grey shading. They are adjustable but I never adjust them. They work so well. They have made my life a breeze. I don't think I will ever use coils again. I feel like I have much more control and precision with rotaries. I worked with a dude that is a self described "coilist". He even has a flash piece he drew that says "death before rotary". What a douche, why would you limit yourself by not trying something new. Anyway I am very happy with my purchases and eternally grateful for all the help of this forum. Thanks again.

Also I got a glimpse of some new colors that Roman was making the HM slide rotaries in and I can't wait to by two black and gray shaders. F*** yea. Thanks for some quality machines Roman!

Roman is one of the best machine builders out there from my point of view and his service is unbeatable! There might be others that offer a service that might be as good but noone is better! Its always a pleasure to buy machines from him.

"death before rotaries" is just ridiculous... I dont know why people act out like that. There are people that work with rotaries in their studios but when they do conventions they use coils to keep up an image that doesnt exist anymore... Maybe its like the Harley Davidson thing its loud and aggressive but when you need a reliable bike you get a BMW ^^

Barren
07-18-2012, 05:33 AM
nice to hear the forum has helped you, i know it has done the same for me. Again i dont get the coil over rotary thing for me its about the best tool for the job in the persuit of the best work i can do, be it rotary or coil i dont know why anyone would limit there arsenal like that