PDA

View Full Version : UnFamous Tattoo Culture up finally!

fkirons
08-04-2012, 02:32 AM
We finally launched our site right before our grand opening http://www.unfamousmiami.com
Hope you like the site. Please report any bugs.

Sekt
08-04-2012, 06:21 AM
Fantastic !! Congratulatios on your site, and Shop =] beautiful, a work of art.

Blondan
08-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Wow, this is the most elegant shop that I've seen in my entire life. Sure that is not going to scare some of the customers? Or is your strategy to get rid of the ones that are looking for a cheap one :). Really nice, congratulation and good luck with your Tattoo Art Mansion, you can't just call it a shop or studio :)) Really impressed

bluerocker
08-04-2012, 08:18 AM
im with blondan, that studio is fantastic, as is ya new website, congrtas man!!

Wonderland
08-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Very nice.

Roman HM tattoomachines
08-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Congratulations beautifull studio!!!

fkirons
08-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Thank you. I'm really happy how it runs out. I designed the store and website. I love doing interior design. Official grand opening is August 17th Juan Salgado (from Puerto Rico), Johan Finne (from sweden), Danny Fowler from time machine, Lammy (forum member) are one of our guest of honors.

Whoever wants to come please RSVP on the site. Is a formal dress code event with cocktails, DJs, food, and special performer of a 11 year old band that makes cover of Gun's and Roses Slayer, sings and plays the guitar with perfect solos!

We are gonna film the event I'll post the videos for the ones that can't make it.

The Limey
08-04-2012, 12:18 PM
The parlour (studio or shop don't cut it) looks epic, did you sneak into a fancy gents smoking club for inspiration when you were in London, mate?

fkirons
08-04-2012, 02:26 PM
The parlour (studio or shop don't cut it) looks epic, did you sneak into a fancy gents smoking club for inspiration when you were in London, mate?
Hahahah No man, I actually had a vision and went for it. My other shop Miami Tattoo Co http://facebook.com/miamitattooshop is kind of like that but smaller. That was the starting point.

fkirons
08-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Wow, this is the most elegant shop that I've seen in my entire life. Sure that is not going to scare some of the customers? Or is your strategy to get rid of the ones that are looking for a cheap one :). Really nice, congratulation and good luck with your Tattoo Art Mansion, you can't just call it a shop or studio :)) Really impressed
Our prices are fair like the rest of the shops. And yes getting rid of $200 sleeve customers would be a plus. :)

Sage Oz
08-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Amazing work all around:D

Alie K
08-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Shop and website look great! Wow, you really have some rad guest artists as well!