PDA

View Full Version : HM "pistachio" santa maria up for sale

Roman HM tattoomachines
08-04-2012, 09:07 AM
last week we made this machine for a girl who ordered a few of them and it ended up that she made a mistake and wanted to buy a pinta instead of a santamaria.
so here is a brand new pistachio color santa maria ready to be shipped for a new owner. this machine is new, unused.
this color is not a production color, was just a very small run of 6 of them.last one in clip cord version as well. we have 2 pintas waiting to be built but they are rca version.
for forum members 350€ ( shipping and HM t-shirt included) maxon motor and 2 year warranty
thanks everybody!!!!!!!!! Roman

Sage Oz
08-04-2012, 12:21 PM
That color is awesome!!!

Roman HM tattoomachines
08-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Thank You , i really like it Also!

ASW1485
08-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Beautiful, always wanted to try one of those. Im too stuck on my bishop haha.

The Limey
08-04-2012, 11:57 PM
What he said!

That color is awesome!!!

tattooedjim
08-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Not being an ass, but the motion and pure quality of the HM's far surpass the bishops

wildboy
08-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Not being an ass, but the motion and pure quality of the HM's far surpass the bishops

Thought the same thing yesterday the La Pinta feels like an improved and adjustable Bishop didnt want to say it...

tattooedjim
08-05-2012, 02:50 AM
I've gone through Neo, dragonfly, stigma, stealth light, and HM has been the best for me. Soon I'll have all 4 models

wildboy
08-05-2012, 09:04 AM
I have 4 HM machines my very last coil I might have ever bought was from Roman too

Roman HM tattoomachines
08-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Thank You guys , i am honored with your coments! I have been building machines for Many years now ( coils and rotaries), and the best reward are coments like these and Also walking around at conventions and see people who bought machines years ago still use them with a smile on their face! Thats what it is all about!
Its easy to sell a machine,its easy to make a "name" quickly, but its not that easy to stay around for a long time and be able to have people who still like and trust what You do!
I hope i didnt get too melancolic, jajajaja.
Thanks everyone!!!
Roman

vsprotoss
08-05-2012, 06:46 PM
what improvements does it have over the bishops? curious? like how is it "better"? Details would be nice!

tattooedjim
08-05-2012, 10:25 PM
what improvements does it have over the bishops? curious? like how is it "better"? Details would be nice!

I didn't mess with the bishop berry long, but I know from the Neo (which I am told it what the bishop was based off of) I like the fact that I don't have to tear down the machine to lube, the action feels smoother and more refined. I think it has to do with better machining, and parts. And the balance feels better

tattooedjim
08-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar. I'm horrible texting on the phone

wildboy
08-06-2012, 03:19 AM
A slider is a slider somehow but to me the La Pinta feels a little more stable but they are very similar. The possibilty to adjust the machine is great and definately an improvement to me. What I really didnt like on the Bishop was the needle clip...

turnrock
08-06-2012, 04:02 AM
i love this color, hope i have money when one of the rca versions of it become available.

Roman HM tattoomachines
08-06-2012, 02:22 PM
I'll try my best to have a few ready for next week !
Thanks! Roman

grey
08-14-2012, 12:12 PM
in my opinion, with my el nina liner, i feel like i get a more consistant line, it seems to pack a solid line, which is hard from person to person, and among all the people who are a little excessively heavy and i have to tattoo a flabby area, i can count on the same line width. whereas with other machines i get varied line depth/with because the machine isnt making a steady strike. and i loooove the pinta because i can pack color with no give, or i can set a decent amount of give if i want to go over the same area multiple times and not risk tearing up the area because there is a slide within the slide. aside from the machine being great, Roman has my respect 100% he helped me on a machine that he didn't even really need to help me with. he did what needed to be done, and it wras back to me within 9 days...I was primarily a coil machine advocate/user/builder. and that hasnt changed, i have just expanded my machine collection to include rotaries. one thing i have a little confusion about it why the el nina is not quiet like my pinta,or like a bishop or neotat...i dont care at all. i dont mind the noise but i am wondering if there is a reason the nina is loud? roman?

-Grey

Roman HM tattoomachines
08-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Hello grey! Thanks for the nice comments! I am very happy You are soo confortable with your HMs!
Yes the niña was a little bit louder than the pinta or santamarias. However i Did modify the frame a bit to make it similar in sound to the pinta and sanatmaria now! Some very small changes but made it more quiet!
I actually liked that little noise there,jajaja but got it out of the system! Jajaja
Thanks , roman
Ill try and get some ltd color machines up soon!