PDA

View Full Version : What im using at the moment...

elbo
08-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Well i think ive got everything covered with my three spektra halos and these 4 gen 7's.....awesome machines!

chris-in-cali
08-04-2012, 03:08 PM
i have one more you can add to your collection.....4 is such an odd number.....5 is perfect...lol
where is your halo's?????

elbo
08-04-2012, 05:26 PM
i have one more you can add to your collection.....4 is such an odd number.....5 is perfect...lol
where is your halo's?????

ohhh dont tempt me Chris.....you know im weak when it comes to buying machines...

Shawn
08-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Impressive

chris-in-cali
08-04-2012, 09:05 PM
do you pretty much use them for everything?....color, black and grey, and lining?
thats all I use as well....gen 7, vivace and halo's.......
what mm are your running on your halo's...i tried 3.2 but couldn't get on with it, switched to the 4mm and i'm in love..so ya, size does matter...lol
used your halo's for lining yet?...if so what mm stroke wheel?

elbo
08-05-2012, 02:41 AM
do you pretty much use them for everything?....color, black and grey, and lining?
thats all I use as well....gen 7, vivace and halo's.......
what mm are your running on your halo's...i tried 3.2 but couldn't get on with it, switched to the 4mm and i'm in love..so ya, size does matter...lol
used your halo's for lining yet?...if so what mm stroke wheel?

Chris i use my halos for lining...i used the 4mm but have now moved on to lining with the 3.2 which i find great....I find both great at B&G and great at colour...My 2.5 is due anyday now so im looking forward to that....I also use gen 7's with the soft clip for lining especially on squidgy parts..