PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations

Rattus
01-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Hello everyone.
I stumbled across this forum while looking up different rotary machines.
so, I decided to join up. I'm not currently a rotary owner and have only really used a knock-off a few times. My interests in them is increasing daily.

I've been a tattooer for some time.
I'm a business owner (check sig)
and a proud father.

Alie K
01-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Great to have you! There are several builders on the forum who are very active. I'm sure that if you have any questions what so ever, you will learn more than your head can hold! We DO love our rotaries here, and if you are considering kicking that coil habit, there are at least 2 members who would be happy to be your 'sponsor'! lol

The Limey
01-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Yep coil free is the way to go!

slicksteel
01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi there! Nice to have you on board=feel free to ask any questions!
I am selling my like new Rapier2 Hybrid! Personaly built and broken in and readusted by the builder cary to run silkysmooth!-.It has the lighter rapier 1 motorcan and the new Rapier2 front. This is a great machine if you are switching from coils as it has give and runs like a well tuned coil machine. Great allrounder that can do any thing ya want with a very easy learning curve. The only reason i want to sell it is i want to only run my new Aluminm coils and buy the new complete Hawk Spirit System.

merky
01-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Welcome

inked
01-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Welcome Abroad Rattus! good to have you here bud!

Rattus
01-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Whoa and thanks. Better check my setting or spam box. I got no notifications on replies. lol

Not entirely ready to dive into Rotaries.
I want to try some for sure. I've only used a cheap china knock off once.
So far, all the builders on here rock. While being a lurker here for a few days, I read a fair amount.
If I had the personal cash, I'd buy one from all of them. lol.

but anyways. I'm a tattooer and own a small supply company. I'm getting some of Uncle Roy's machines in a few weeks.
I might just have to snag one for myself.

Administrator
01-31-2011, 11:02 PM
There are a few threads mentioning Roy Richardson's machines on here in case you want to read up. If you have a Yahoo or Hotmail email it puts anything from this forum in spam.

Rattus
01-31-2011, 11:17 PM
There are a few threads mentioning Roy Richardson's machines on here in case you want to read up. If you have a Yahoo or Hotmail email it puts anything from this forum in spam.

Thanks, I did see one.
Nope, Gmail

Administrator
01-31-2011, 11:31 PM
Gmail is not as bad for that normally. Well glad you can keep up now. :)

Rattus
02-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Gmail is not as bad for that normally. Well glad you can keep up now. :)

I don't know what's up. Still nothing.
I even dumped all my spam. Came here this morning, I see your reply and nothing on my side.
Hmmmmmmm Guess I'll just have to pop in more frequently.

Administrator
02-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Hmmm, I will check your permissions and subscription.

Administrator
02-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Try it now, see if this works and let me know.

Rattus
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Try it now, see if this works and let me know.

I received two (in spam - flagged not spam now) about your private messages but not for a forum post. It's a start. lol

Administrator
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Arg! lemme look into this more in the eve when I have time.