PDA

View Full Version : dankubins awsome customer service

smiley
08-06-2012, 02:23 PM
just wanted to jump on here real quick to give some props to dan kubin his customer service is awsome i bought a mini cranker about a month and a half ago and love it but it started making wierd noises come to find out it was the bearing anyway long story short he fixed it the day it arrived to him and shipped it back to me the next business day. a little over a week from the time i shipped it to the time i get it back. Now thats service! i sent an aaron cain back to him almost three months ago still no machine.guess thats why i dont waste my time w coils from aaron anymore.anyway dan really cares about his customers just thought u all should know.and if u dont have a dk get one, you cant go wrong.

serial1313
08-06-2012, 02:37 PM
I will second that about Dan Kubin. I haven't had a problem w/ a machine, but he has got both of my machines to me very fast. I can can't second that on Aaron Cain because I can't get HIM to sell me a machine.

Sekt
08-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Kubins machine pop up here regularly. They'll stand the test of time, even though they are not the latest retail therapy fashion. they don't have pretty eye candy or fake 'give' system, but they are well thought out, and work accordingly.

chrishess
08-06-2012, 02:51 PM
i would like to chime in here. as someone who purchased one of his early models of the mini cranker, i live fairly close to dan. he literally showed up out of nowhere to adjust my machine once he worked out some kinks on newer models just to have it running more for my style of tattooing. im glad to know him and would always back his stuff up.

peter clements
08-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Dan's a great guy to deal with full stop. I have two of his mini crankers and can honestly say they are two machines I will not part with, the stroke adjustment is just great.

GregM
12-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Dan is definitly an awesome guy!He always has been extremely fast to respond to questions about his machines..Ive used my Mini Cranker as my main liner for almost 10 months with not one issue..I now have 2 Mini Crankers and plan on getting a Mini DD in the future..I would recomend him and his products to anybody..Also like Peter it would be life and death trying to seperate me from my DK machines..lol.The fact you order the color you want and have a few options to make it suit your needs really makes it a personal build..I hope Dan doesnt get so big in the future he cant be there as much for the personal customer service..if that happens im moving to MO to tattoo and be Dans customer service guy..lol..

C.Anthon
12-09-2012, 07:19 PM
yup, his customer service matches his machines, top fuckin shelf! I have like 6 of them now, and all my coworkers have atleast 2 or 3 each, we're all fully on board.