PDA

View Full Version : World Wide Tattoo Conference Seminar London

Sinnersink
08-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Anyone attending the World Wide Tattoo Conference Seminar London?

Blondan
08-08-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm thinking to go there, I heard the ticket is around £600. Are you going to be there?

Sinnersink
08-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Yeah me, A friend of mine and Cris Gherman from Ireland are going together. The ticket is around 450 pound i think.

Blondan
08-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Where have you bought them from? Because I've seen them on sale on killerink for around 500 not sure if includes VAT. There is also a facebook page with a link from where you can buy. Maybe we'll get to meet some people from the forum at the convention. I'm seriously thinking to go to the seminar.

Blondan
08-08-2012, 02:22 PM
See you there

Sinnersink
08-08-2012, 03:59 PM
I bought it at premier products in germany. Cool bro are u going!??

Blondan
08-08-2012, 04:57 PM
I think so, but I will be at the convention for sure.

Sinnersink
08-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Im not at the convention bro, I am only going for the seminar. I would love to attend london convention as well, but we got a convention in my town, so i have to represent the studio.

Nedz
08-08-2012, 07:58 PM
I will be there for sure Saturday and Sunday

Sinnersink
08-09-2012, 03:54 AM
So not for the seminar bro? The seminar is only thursday and friday .

Blondan
08-09-2012, 04:34 AM
I know, I will try to get there just need to check from where to get the tickets, because I see they're going for different prices.

Sinnersink
08-09-2012, 05:38 AM
i think premier products in germany is good, and u can pay on delivery.

Blondan
09-19-2012, 11:25 AM
I just bought my ticket from killer ink, it was 555£. Anyone else from here attending, apart from SinnersInk?

hellraiser6662
09-20-2012, 07:33 AM
Me

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Fatlad5
09-20-2012, 08:30 AM
OK i'm thinkin the tickets are WAY over priced, but i've never been to a tattooing seminar...will my tattooing become like Hurtado's overnight or is it simply hints and technique tips?

hellraiser6662
09-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Yea the tickets are alot but as England is we are so behind on this seminar thing. So I thought hell I'll make myself skint and even if I get one thing I haven't thought about it will be worth it. And if you dont think it's good at least I've seen for myself. They could give a pass for the tattoo convention as well would be nice!!!

Zapp
09-20-2012, 09:36 AM
OK i'm thinkin the tickets are WAY over priced, but i've never been to a tattooing seminar...will my tattooing become like Hurtado's overnight or is it simply hints and technique tips?

I think its better you get tattooed for the money or buy yourself a machine ! When you watch while you get tattooed i think you learn mutch more than from a seminar !!!!

Sinnersink
09-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Naah i dont understand what ur talking about. Ofcourse ur gonna Pick up a shitload of good stuff .
Normal seminar with one guy is 400 euro. This is 6 person seminar its fucking cheap man. 2 full days speed ón. Ur work is gonna progress hugely with these guys. Forexsamlpe were talking dimitri samohin man. Top 3 Best tattoo artist at The moment teaching. A machine wont teach u any of this shit.

Seriously everyone being able
To afford this and not going. Ur loss. Big time

Blondan
09-20-2012, 04:42 PM
To be honest, it seems fair to make(charge) 500-700£ in a good day, but you would not pay to see and even have the privilege to be in the same room with some people that I personally respect very much. I'm pretty sure I won't tattoo like hurtado or tyrell after the seminar, but at least I try to improve every way I can. The way I see a training DVD is around the same price so honestly I don't think the ticket is overpriced. Is a lot of money to throw in one go but fuck it. I'm not going to live forever, so I'm going :)))

Blondan
09-20-2012, 04:45 PM
6 artists, 550£, not even a hundred per artist.....do you still is expensive? 2 hours of their time/ each. How much do you charge per hour gentlemen ? just curious.

joelhague
09-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Exatcly its totally worth it every year the tattoo show comes around vancouver i take advantages of the seminars i am always suprised to see how few artists actually go last year eddie molina showed me lettering and kirt silver color realism it was worth every penny of the 300 bucks learned tons and changed the way i tattoo i made that 300 back later that night on a couple hours work . Id love to be going to the world wide tattoo conference it will most likely change you as an artist and after you will go damn i would have easily paid twice that for what i have learned

Fatlad5
09-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Haha okay okay, you've convinced me its worth it, I'm Scottish, if ANYTHING costs more than couple of quid I'm gonna have a moan about it :)

Administrator
09-21-2012, 05:05 PM
Exatcly its totally worth it every year the tattoo show comes around vancouver i take advantages of the seminars i am always suprised to see how few artists actually go last year eddie molina showed me lettering and kirt silver color realism it was worth every penny of the 300 bucks learned tons and changed the way i tattoo i made that 300 back later that night on a couple hours work . Id love to be going to the world wide tattoo conference it will most likely change you as an artist and after you will go damn i would have easily paid twice that for what i have learned

I was sad to see the one year in Toronto Eddie was teaching lettering and he only had two people sign up. Good on him for not cancelling the class but shitty for him not making much on a seminar some people take a lot of time and energy to organize.

hellraiser6662
09-22-2012, 03:46 AM
Like I sead England is so behind with this seminar thing I now hope it will start to catch on in this country as information is the key to tattooing as much as artistic skill.

Sinnersink
09-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Wanna meet up tuesday hellraiser? With mw
Blondan, cris gherman , and one of my friends

hellraiser6662
09-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Well I'm coming down on my bike and staying at my brothers Tuesday but I dont know yet where he lives in London I'll find out over the weekend and give you a pm with my number and if I get down to London and settle in im sure I''ll come and find you.