PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

vito
08-09-2012, 03:02 PM
http://www.worldwidetattoo.com/english/product/rush-1-purple. So I might be ordering this one. Any thoughts, opionions or facts?

Administrator
08-09-2012, 03:23 PM
If you really want to go that route you might consider also checking ebay for the same machines or just buy the bunch of stealths for sale right now in the classifieds. You will get more bang for your buck.

joelhague
08-16-2012, 04:32 PM
rush rotary = garbage , I live about 45 min drive from worldwide tattoo canada, i checked them out , the knob on top does nothing lol its just for looks , you need to use an allen key through the hole in the top of it to do any adjustment, i broke the in store model within 5 minutes of touching it, the knob came right off the top lol, also the peg where the nipple goes comes right out of the slider ?! so it falls out without a needle bar and the tensioner tightened down, upon running it , it was loud as hell, lots of vibration. i had to tighten down the tensioner quite i bit just so the needle didnt have a doubled up ghost image from so much vibration, all in all this machine is absolute garbage, i agree grab some of thsoe stealths from the classifieds on here if you want a cheap ass rotary that can actually do some work.

joelhague
08-16-2012, 04:34 PM
the tensioner is also really stiff to turn, i have used a real bizzare and these are no where close even at first glance let alone actually using it to do some art, put it this way if your gunna spend 125 bucks on this and like 40 shipping , thats 165 dollars less then you have to spend on a good rotary because your most likely going to be throwing it in the trash after you get it , because it will break probably the first few times you set it up.

joelhague
08-16-2012, 04:36 PM
and ya ebay sells em for like half the price , but hey thats still like 60-80 dollars less then you have now to spend on something actually good you get what you pay for well actually with worldwide you sometimes get a lot less then you pay for lol

nivek
08-16-2012, 04:55 PM
WorldWide is the definition of cheap Chinese garbage, them and Cam have been leeching of the industry for ages. Fuck them in the neck, they take and give nothing back.

vsprotoss
08-16-2012, 04:56 PM
worldwide tattoo is garbage. you can get the same "rush" machine aka stigma knockoffs for a lot cheaper on ebay.

serial1313
08-16-2012, 05:21 PM
DON'T BUY CRAP!!!!!! SAVE UP YOUR MONEY & BUY A GOOD MACHINE THAT WILL LAST. THE GOOD MACHINES HAVE BUILDERS THAT BACK THEIR MACHINE. THAT WAY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU HAVE SOMEONE THAT CARES ABOUT THE MACHINE RUNNING CORRECTLY. Also, with the good machines you probably won't have a problem in the first place. SAVE UP BUY A SPEKTRA OR A CENTRI. They both have great customer service & machines. (needless to say)

Wonderland
08-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Junk! Buy a good machine not a copy of a good machine. But in the end it really is your money to spend, and if your not doing enough business to afford the good quality machines then i guess you have a bigger problem then the machines you are using.

Tullin
08-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Wow it looks like the stroke hub is plastic?

Eturnus
08-17-2012, 01:31 PM
There are plenty of other options that give quaity machines with a price tag thats a little higher. Like Nicks Rotary, Bishop, or Tattooed Pirate (my fav) machines. World Wide is a rip off. My bro lost money from them.