PDA

View Full Version : Spektra

Inkslingers
08-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Having a blast running with these machines! So far I've got the 3.2 & the 4mm...think I'll be picking up a few more before I'm done though. Been trying to think of how best to describe tattooing with them and the best way to put it is that they are just flat out fucking fun! More to come...I'll post a full review once I've ran them enough to have them down (only had the pair for a week), but they've more then lived up to the hype that's been placed on them. I feel something needs to be said about Gaston's customer service. I've dealt with pricks over the years, and I've met a lot of good people in this industry...but then there's those approach their business in a way that's really exceptional. My experience(s) with FK Irons have been just that.

fkirons
08-12-2012, 02:02 AM
I'll get around to posting a full review here soon, but wanted to post something before then. I've been using to 3.2 & the 4mm all week. These machines are just a fucking blast to run with!
Interested to hear what you Have to say. Im glad you like them Bro. Holla if you need anything.

Inkslingers
08-12-2012, 02:13 AM
So far I'm loving the 4mm for shading! Haven't really played around with it much though, been running everything with the give all the way in. Like i said, I wanted to wait till I've had to really run them before I put up everything, but I'm really enjoying them.

fkirons
08-12-2012, 12:17 PM
So far I'm loving the 4mm for shading! Haven't really played around with it much though, been running everything with the give all the way in. Like i said, I wanted to wait till I've had to really run them before I put up everything, but I'm really enjoying them.
Awesome man. Try it with the give released just a bit I found that you get the most out of it especially for lining but it's just a matter of preference. Enjoy it.