PDA

View Full Version : good stigma fly pic

slicksteel
01-28-2011, 08:35 PM
here is a pic a actual owner took

DavidEngbaek
01-28-2011, 11:25 PM
huh? i never knew they had the needle guide, in place of rubbers. interesting. Eikon pics dont have that, i could be wrong.

Administrator
01-28-2011, 11:34 PM
This is the very latest incarnation of the FLY.

Alie K
01-28-2011, 11:53 PM
huh? i never knew they had the needle guide, in place of rubbers. interesting. Eikon pics dont have that, i could be wrong.

I think Eikon only has the Stigma Hyper. That model does not have the needle guide. Maybe you are thinking of that?

slicksteel
01-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Stigma just update their whole site with all new pics!
They dont even talk the new dragonfly front end in the promo lines but clearly show it!
Can i say lawsuit time!,lol

Zapp
01-29-2011, 02:49 PM
It surprise me that nobody from the builder want to talk about it !

fatcashdaddy
01-29-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm guessing because the needle guide on the stigma is identical to the one on the dragonfly that it must be a part from something else that the folks who build the dragonfly adapted to their tattoo machine. If its a part manufactured from someone else (for a different application) I don't think the builders of the dragonfly can sue anyone else who uses it.

slicksteel
01-29-2011, 04:10 PM
We all now everybody borrows from everybody a bit but to just straight rip off and update your machine with a groundbreaking new idea, is just wrong. I would personally not buy any thing from Stigma now or promote them,the only way I would get one would be in a trade and even then i would not say anything to help the company!

If I was DragonFly I would sue their ass off and make them pull every single one in stock and sue for damages on the ones that were sold.This type of behavior is really sad coming form a high end company!
You might be true on that note fatcash all thoe i think you still can because of the application it is used in.

slicksteel
01-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Who know maybe a inventor from dragonfly sold it stigma ,oooooowwww the drama!!!