PDA

View Full Version : My Spektra.

peter clements
08-15-2012, 03:50 PM
My green 3.6 stroke Spektra has arrived and today I had a good blast with it. I'm not going to go into a long drawn out tech review, I am gonna say this. It has taken Gaston a long time to finally produce this machine, after going back to the drawing board over and over again. So, what was his agenda? I think he thaught " I want to create the Rolls Royce of Rotary machines " Gaston you have succeeded, this machine is the King, it's an absolute delight to use ;).

Inkslingers
08-15-2012, 03:52 PM
My green 3.6 stroke Spektra has arrived and today I had a good blast with it. I'm not going to go into a long drawn out tech review, I am gonna say this. It has taken Gaston a long time to finally produce this machine, after going back to the drawing board over and over again. So, what was his agenda? I think he thaught " I want to create the Rolls Royce of Rotary machines " Gaston you have succeeded, this machine is the King, it's an absolute delight to use ;).
What I thought! There just flat out fun to run with!

fkirons
08-15-2012, 09:01 PM

Hey Peter. I really appreciate the feedback. I don't know about the Roll Royce statement but this project was a miticulous and relentless effort. I'm happy the machine is making your job more fun and easier to accomplish.

Thank you.

Gaston

Administrator
08-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Hey Peter. I really appreciate the feedback. I don't know about the Roll Royce statement but this project was a miticulous and relentless effort. I'm happy the machine is making your job more fun and easier to accomplish.

Thank you.

Gaston

So maybe more like an m5?

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

nivek
08-16-2012, 01:18 AM
Someone buy me one ... or Gaston trade me for a coil... pleeease

fkirons
08-16-2012, 09:57 AM
So maybe more like an m5?

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.
I'll say a Ferrari 458 Spider. :D

smiley
08-16-2012, 03:03 PM
hey anybody out there have a weight on the spectra halo?

Sage Oz
08-16-2012, 03:48 PM
82grams

serial1313
08-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Not a number, but if you can imagine very light & smaller than you think. Now imagine, ease of work.

QUOTE=smiley;51550]hey anybody out there have a weight on the spectra halo?[/QUOTE]

skarnsink
08-16-2012, 04:31 PM
xms is still a while away but i no what i want off santa :)

fkirons
08-16-2012, 08:34 PM
YEP 2.8 Oz.

smiley
08-17-2012, 02:21 PM
damn thats lighter than a sharpie gaston! im still saving,and waiting for the wife to let me get one,from what im hearing this is the most user friendly tool ever created for tattooing and i cant f@#$%n wait to get my hands on a banana yellow one.im sure i speak for all of us on here when i say thats one bad ass mamma jamma, and i dont even own one YET!