PDA

View Full Version : neotat grease?

CajunDave
08-16-2012, 08:21 PM
ive lost my little packet of grease that came with my neotat. i checked home depot and autozone and couldnt find superlube :(( . anyone know where i can find some??

vodu
08-16-2012, 09:00 PM
ebay, i bought mine there, we donīt have superlube here in brazil.

psych0ticmisfit
08-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Last time i bought some I got mine from amazon for like 5$.

When i received my new neotat, i received the tiny tube of grease and i also got a big tube of the oil too. I was surprised.

Stripe
08-17-2012, 02:51 AM
I was told by several Neo-Tat users to toss the grease in the garbage. I was having clicking issues with mine and when I was asking around at a convention that is what I heard a few times. I haven't used the grease since and only the superlube. Clicking stopped after I stopped using it.
If you still have the big tube that is all you really need. You may try some local hobby shops if you don't want to order online...

smiley
08-17-2012, 02:13 PM
so stripe even when you strip it down and lube the back of the slider where the cam goes u jus use the oil tube of super lube?and not the grease?is that safe for the motor?i appreciate your feedback. oh and im talking about the vivace by the way.thanks...smiley

CajunDave
08-17-2012, 03:42 PM
thats crap man u can't just go pick this superlube stuff up at walmart? nothing is ever convenient. we do have a hobby shop in town ill give um a call.

Stripe
08-18-2012, 02:12 AM
Yes, just a drop or 2 where the cam goes... and the is in my Vivace. I was breaking mine down at least once a week and re-lubing it with the grease. I haven't had to do it in at least 3 weeks now.

so stripe even when you strip it down and lube the back of the slider where the cam goes u jus use the oil tube of super lube?and not the grease?is that safe for the motor?i appreciate your feedback. oh and im talking about the vivace by the way.thanks...smiley

smiley
08-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes, just a drop or 2 where the cam goes... and the is in my Vivace. I was breaking mine down at least once a week and re-lubing it with the grease. I haven't had to do it in at least 3 weeks now.thanks bro thats great to hear cuz they sent a big tube of oil w mine and the grease is almost gone.

CajunDave
08-30-2012, 06:04 PM
just got off the phone with ray and co. they said i can use hair clipper oil on the slide

CajunDave
08-31-2012, 03:54 AM
Ah finally ifound superlube here in town at harbor freight!