PDA

View Full Version : new & old daily runners

Stripe
08-19-2012, 01:06 AM
Couple new ones, couple old friends and a few daily runners.
Just picked up the HM (still getting use to it), original Neotat (love it) and the 3 Stealth lite (not bad, very solid machines)

I must say that the Centri is my favorite again. For some reason I was doubting it for a while. I took a break from it for a few tattoos and after running it today it is back on the top of my list. It puts in color like a smooth dream and makes black and gray fast and easy.

I just got the HM Pinta, only used it for a little bit yesterday and today. Seems to run best at slow speeds, gets to loud when I get it going. Runs real well and pushes real nice. I have a feeling I will be liking it alot when I get the feel for it down.

Roman HM tattoomachines
08-19-2012, 06:54 AM
Hello stripe, the pinta is actually made to be slow and punchy if you want faster than the Santamarķa is the option.
Its true That the pinta get a little louder over 8 volts, but its purpose is basically to run between 5.5 to 7.5 volts
over 8 volts you do get more speed but you Also get too much power.
Im Glad you can get thr feel of it!!!
Thanks! Roman

tattooedjim
08-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Look at that Neo and them stealths. Glad you got the Pinta.

Stripe
08-19-2012, 11:47 AM
The original new makes a much better liner then the Vivace, I must say I'm happy about that. I also didn't expect the Steaths to work as good as they do. Good solid machines. They have been handy for a 3rd or 4th set up.

Look at that Neo and them stealths. Glad you got the Pinta.

Stripe
08-19-2012, 11:51 AM
As any machine I got to get the feel for it. I am glad to see what you put for the voltage and how it does run slow and punchy, that is exactly what I felt from it. It sure does have a nice punch. It really seems to like 5.5-6v anything more it gets the rattles going. I think this will make a great coloring machine.

Hello stripe, the pinta is actually made to be slow and punchy if you want faster than the Santamarķa is the option.
Its true That the pinta get a little louder over 8 volts, but its purpose is basically to run between 5.5 to 7.5 volts
over 8 volts you do get more speed but you Also get too much power.
Im Glad you can get thr feel of it!!!
Thanks! Roman