PDA

View Full Version : spekta halo customer service

chris-in-cali
08-23-2012, 03:28 PM
I know the reviews for the machine are great but wanted to mention something about the customer service
I have had a few situations come up where i needed to switch a couple things...or add something, or take something out.
they have been extremely helpful and didn't try to nickel and dime me to death.

I have to say...I am VERY impressed.
there is a young woman there that is very helpful and has gone above and beyond to make sure that everything was sorted in a timely manner.
gaston, if you read this....give her a raise bro!!! ....lol

sorry man...i missed spelled the name in title

Inkslingers
08-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Something I found the need to comment on in my review of the Spektra was Gaston's (and FK Irons as a whole) phenomenal customer service. The young lady that you spoke of was most likely Kayleigh. Not only has she always been helpful, but very knowledgeable about the details of their products. Personally, I hate when you call a company and the person they have taking calls has no clue. There's a number of suppliers that I've cut off just because their front person was an idiot. Definitely not the case here, she seems to be on top of things.

fkirons
08-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey Guys thank you for the feedback. Truly appreciated. Kayleigh joined the forum here but she just told me that wasn't approved yet. Her nick name might be Kayleigh or kayjay or something like that. Also her email may be @fkirons.com

She is a great asset for our company and we make sure we carefully pick who we work with. Our company is built by family and friends. We don't hire anyone that we don't know or have a relationship to back it up. Not only we don't trust anyone but we are careful with who we share info with.

At the present moment Kayleigh, her Fiance, my cousin, my friend Andres, my girlfriend and I are responsible for the operations of designing, building, quality control, shipping, conventions, marketing, customer service, accounting and headaches.

chris-in-cali
08-24-2012, 12:31 AM
damn...i was hoping she was single...:p

lammy2012
08-24-2012, 12:34 AM
i just did a guest spot last weekend at Gaston's newest shop 'Unfamous'. The whole crew are great people to work with. One day, i was pleasantly surprised when i showed up to work only to find out that Kayliegh had a change of plans. Her and Andres took Johan Finn(from Sweden) and myself to the gun range instead!! Such a great time!! Thank you Gaston for funding that as well as my meals. Seriously, i dont think i paid for a single meal while i was out there between Gaston, Kayliegh and Andres picking up the bill for me everywhere. The moral of the story is not to rub it in anyone's face, but to show an example of the type of people that have hands in the company. Just a bunch of great, genuine people. If i did'nt know any better, I would have guessed they're all related. I got a sense on family around them all. Gaston, you're employing a great crew!!

shoutingbombs
08-24-2012, 01:01 AM
I agree, top notch customer service..... above and beyond!

fkirons
08-24-2012, 02:52 PM
i just did a guest spot last weekend at Gaston's newest shop 'Unfamous'. The whole crew are great people to work with. One day, i was pleasantly surprised when i showed up to work only to find out that Kayliegh had a change of plans. Her and Andres took Johan Finn(from Sweden) and myself to the gun range instead!! Such a great time!! Thank you Gaston for funding that as well as my meals. Seriously, i dont think i paid for a single meal while i was out there between Gaston, Kayliegh and Andres picking up the bill for me everywhere. The moral of the story is not to rub it in anyone's face, but to show an example of the type of people that have hands in the company. Just a bunch of great, genuine people. If i did'nt know any better, I would have guessed they're all related. I got a sense on family around them all. Gaston, you're employing a great crew!!

Lammy it was my pleasure to have you here. had a blast with all of you. Sorry I couldn't make it to the range but wanted to make sure everyone had a good time at least.
You are welcome anytime. Thank you for being part of the grand opening.You are in some of the pictures check them out https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.275638952549790.64539.235451876568498&type=1

gautam
08-26-2012, 02:38 AM
i have been recently reading all the threads on spektra (reviews and service support) and i am amazed that reviews and service is great, so i wanna try spektra halo but i am little curious will your service support international like india and shipping possible in india?

fkirons
08-26-2012, 11:36 AM
i have been recently reading all the threads on spektra (reviews and service support) and i am amazed that reviews and service is great, so i wanna try spektra halo but i am little curious will your service support international like india and shipping possible in india?

We ship worldwide. We will always do our until the machine is dropped off at the post office. We will work with any customer to iron out any issue, either you are a domestic or international client. Email is the best way to contact us as we are running around all day and we get emails pushed to our mobile devices.

gautam
08-27-2012, 02:53 AM
We ship worldwide. We will always do our until the machine is dropped off at the post office. We will work with any customer to iron out any issue, either you are a domestic or international client. Email is the best way to contact us as we are running around all day and we get emails pushed to our mobile devices.

cool will soon contact you and order combo one...

thanks Gaston (fkirons)

TATsoul
08-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Even from a vendor-reseller relationship, Gaston and his team have been great to deal with. Very responsive and responsible for everything. Couldn't ask for better service (and products). We are excited to add the Spektras in our lineup as well!

-Billy

fkirons_kayleigh
08-27-2012, 08:04 PM
Hey Guys,
Thank you all so much for the awesome feedback and support! Gaston has turned me into a forum junkie now too, so I'm here if you guys ever need anything :)

Zapp
08-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Great to have you here,Kayleigh !

serial1313
08-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the forum. You do your job very well. Your communication is informative & fast. Sorry for sounding like a robot & just stating the facts.

Hey Guys,
Thank you all so much for the awesome feedback and support! Gaston has turned me into a forum junkie now too, so I'm here if you guys ever need anything :)

fkirons
08-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Hey Guys,

Damn I like your avatar :p