PDA

View Full Version : Hello

nomoralz
08-25-2012, 09:44 AM
From 1992-97 I was tattooing out of my home just like every other dirtbag in Indiana at the time. In 97 when it became legal, Ive been tattooing professionally ever since. Over the years Ive dabbled in rotary machines and have never really been able to adapt until recently. From the Spaulding Revolution and Swashdrives from days of old. For a while I was a firm believer in " If its not broke dont fix it " philosophy. A year or so ago shortly after Workhorse and Special Technique started colaborating, I had some extra funds in the bank and decided to give it a whirl again. Purchased the base model they were offering and I was HOOKED. Now Im working with the Workhorse/ST, Bishop Capo, and the Joe Capobianco pro model, Neotat Vivace, and Dragonfly. I still love the feel of a good heavy coil machine when lining, otherwise for the last year or so all my B/G and color have been done with rotaries for the most part. Theres alot of good info on this forum, straight shooting and honest opinions, not only that alot of the builders themselves. Kudos to all those involved. Thanks

Sage Oz
08-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Hello man welcome to the forum!

Wonderland
08-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the club

Magnu
09-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum

(Opted Out)
09-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Welcome!