PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre v2 losing steam while lining

rayofthedead
08-29-2012, 12:16 AM
Hey guys. Was hoping to get your expertise on an issue I'm having with my Stigma Bizarre v2.

So I bought this machine in June and love using it for all kinds of work. I'm using it in conjunction with my Neotat Vivace. I've grown to like using the Stigma to line and the Vivace for shading. But recently I've been having some issues with the Stigma. For a few weeks now I've been setting up the Stigma with a 3 round (tatsoul needle group) in a Tatsoul 3 diamond tube, adjusting the machine to provide a little give so that I can sculpt lines without damaging the skin. My problem is, about 20-30 minutes into my line work, the machine starts to heat up and lose steam. Almost to the point where it sounds like the damn thing is gonna stop. I tried setting it up with a 9 mag bug pin to do some shading yesterday and it ran like a champ for 2 hours. Today, back to the sculpting line setup and bam, started to tucker out.

I'm using an Eikon EMS400 and using anywhere from 9.7 - 10.5 volts to outline.

Also, the machine has a tendency to stop with the neesle hanging out a lot. More often than not actually. I was under the assumption that this machine wouldn't do that. I can live with that but I just thought I'd provide as much info as possible.

I would really appreciate anyone's input on my situation and I thank you in advance for your time.

~Ray

Fatlad5
08-29-2012, 04:37 AM
Sounds the give mechanism is tightened too much and is strangling the motor, the best thing you could is got to the stigma website, fill out the contact us stuff to explain the problem and I guarantee someone from the company will phone you and talk you through fixing it, did this myself a coupla months ago, customer service is outstanding in my exprerience....hope this helps man

vodu
08-29-2012, 06:31 AM
I bet in the give, the needle tension thing or maybe isn't well lubricated... Or all...

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2