PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bris-vegas!

Derby Bel
02-01-2011, 05:30 AM
G'day Guys,
I'm Bel from Brisbane. I started tattooing with coils, which I found to be too heavy and cumbersome for my smaller (girly) hands. I first apprenticed with a cosmetic tattooist (who also did small decorative tattoos) using swash drives. I loved and still love the light weight, low noise and reliable nature of the Gen 6, so I bought one without delay. I am now working at Extreme Ink in Logan Central, where the boys all use primarily coil machines (I'm trying to convert them :)). My DH (Darling Husband) bought me the Gen 7 as soon as it was released and shortly after purchased the Dragon-fly which I am in love with! My current mentor also adores the dragonfly even though he swears by coil machines. I'm glad to have found a forum devoted to rotaries, especially one where the members all seem to be so forth-coming with information and support.
Looking forward to some great discussions, support and feedback,
Derby Bel

Glen-P
02-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Hello there Derby Bel! You're right! Lots of info on whatever you may be looking for here. Lots of good people!

Alie K
02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Very happy you found us! How did you, might I ask?

Dragonfly is on my list of machines to get...

The Limey
02-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Derby Bel
02-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Very happy you found us! How did you, might I ask?

I was actually just google-ing Dragonfly to see what other info had emerged on this machine and found a thread from this forum.

slicksteel
02-01-2011, 04:25 PM
good day to ya!

Administrator
02-01-2011, 04:41 PM
I was actually just google-ing Dragonfly to see what other info had emerged on this machine and found a thread from this forum.

Google is starting to FINALLY recognize us! :)