PDA

View Full Version : Stigma Service and Repair

Richard Peel
08-31-2012, 10:45 AM
Just a shout out to Petra and The Stigma team, I purchased an original Hyper V2 from one of the forum members and I just wasnt happy with how it was running, had a strange wobble at high volts. I contacted Stigma through their website and they offered to service the machine at the very cheap rate of 10Euro for the service plus parts for the factory cost. So i sent my machine on the 20th September, it turns out 2 of the bearings were shot. The machine is already on the way back to me with all parts replaced. So all being well thats UK to Greece, repaired and back again in under 3 weeks.
Thanks for the awesome customer service Stigma, will let you know when it arrives and how the machine runs and a massive thanks.
One very satisfied customer
Rich

vodu
08-31-2012, 04:20 PM
two. people there are quick!

fkirons
08-31-2012, 10:04 PM
Artemis is the man!

spoonertattoos
09-01-2012, 02:55 AM
thats great to hear I need to send one of mine in . I thought for some reason it would be a pain.

Richard Peel
09-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Hyper arrived today, couldn't be more than happy, it arrive in 2 weeks from the date i sent it which is way better than i though it would be (I did choose the faster return delivery though). Looks like it's been deep cleaned and re greased right through and they update the give screw free of charge as this was an older hyper. Thanks again to the Petra and The Stigma team