PDA

View Full Version : Richard Hamilton from Chicago Bulls tattooed by Johan Avila with Spektra and FK Irons

fkirons
09-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Honor to have Richard Hamilton last friday at the shop.
Johan Avila did an amazing triple portrait on him with Spektra and FK Irons
Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN84QmKkX7Y&feature=youtu.be

Sage Oz
09-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Good Times! Those look great! Was he as cheap as most pro athletes? I've worked alot on nearly a dozen of the Seattle Seahawks and sadly most were some of the stingiest and unthankful people I've ever met:(

fkirons
09-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Not him. He was kind, paid the right fee and took the tattoo like a champ! He is also very humble. We look forward to doing more work on him.

Sage Oz
09-05-2012, 03:28 AM
That's awesome, good to hear he appreciated the beautiful work and took it like a champ!. A few of those guys wore me out "fighting" the tattoo and tensing/flexing and unyeilding to adjusting to me. Really uncomfortable trying to tattoo upside down. Not to sound bitter about them, a few of them were really really cool and down to earth and humble; Leroy Hill, Mike Williams, and Lofa Tatupu were awesome clients...

Patrick
10-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Good Times! Those look great! Was he as cheap as most pro athletes? I've worked alot on nearly a dozen of the Seattle Seahawks and sadly most were some of the stingiest and unthankful people I've ever met:(
I hear ya, Sage! I've had a few unpleasant experiences with pro football and basketball players here in Denver. For the most part, they've been elitist, snotty, demanding, pushy and cheap. AND most of 'em sat like shite. Now, for some reason, every pro hockey player I've tattooed (4) has been really down to earth, generous and made the experience a lot of fun. Strange.

Sage Oz
10-07-2012, 03:12 PM
That's because Hockey players are f'n tough and down to earth because they aren't crazy over-payed

Patrick
10-07-2012, 03:25 PM
My thoughts, exactly.