PDA

View Full Version : got my halo today

jesoner79
09-04-2012, 04:55 PM
well i got my halo today and i gotta say it runs pretty quiet but it doesnt seem to have as much give as i was hoping but i guess ill use it and then have my final thoughts

asA
09-04-2012, 05:00 PM
I thought that too about it when I got mine. Especially if you feel the give with your thumb like a normal coil machine. It binds a bit if your not pushing directly back parallel with the slide with your thumb. (dunno if that makes sense). It actually hits pretty soft with the give all the way out. I wonder if you could get an even softer spring for more give.

tatu richie
09-04-2012, 06:06 PM
so.... stop ok... ill have mine in a couple days lol...

Eturnus
09-04-2012, 06:55 PM
I just got mine to and it does seem a bit tourqy. I like it though, I set up 15 mag and was able to push in the ink like butter. I think i would use it more for color packing and lining. Maybe getting the 2.5 stroke might help for b&g?

serial1313
09-04-2012, 07:02 PM
I just got mine to and it does seem a bit tourqy. I like it though, I set up 15 mag and was able to push in the ink like butter. I think i would use it more for color packing and lining. Maybe getting the 2.5 stroke might help for b&g? That 2.5 Spektra will impress you. I have never had a machine put black & grey in that easy. Wow! is all I can say about that.

Shawn
09-04-2012, 07:30 PM
I took the little black spacer out and now mine has as much give as you would need. Did make it a little louder but not too much