PDA

View Full Version : About time I introduce myself

peezie
09-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Hello Rotary Tattoo Forum. My name is Dragon Paul and I've been tattooing for over 15 years and building tattoo machines for about 10. Been lurking for almost a year. Sorry about that. Thought it would be a good time to start contributing and get involved. I use a combination of coils and rotaries but mainly use coils. Recently, my focus has been on the R and D of tattoo machines. I have been developing coils and rotaries adjacently, though, rotaries have started to take precedence as ideas on rotaries have been evolving at a record pace and I have had to change a lot of things on my designs because I was too slow to bring it to market or at the very least, mention it online to the community. It can be depressing when you think you have a unique idea and work hard to build it only to find out that someone else has the same idea. I read some posts describing my machine. They were describing my machine, but it really wasn't my machine, just the same idea. That alone was enough to bring me back to the drawing board a couple of times. At this point I'm almost done and can no longer afford to make major changes. Hope I can make an impressionable contribution to the forum. Sorry for the long intro.

jesoner79
09-04-2012, 08:19 PM
hello welcome to the forum now that that is out of the way lets see these machines u got goin im intrigued now

slicksteel
09-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Hello!

The Limey
09-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Welcome!

serial1313
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM
hello welcome to the forum now that that is out of the way lets see these machines u got goin im intrigued now

That's what I was thinking. You did just say new machine to a bunch of addicts.

peezie
09-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Don't want to show my completed machine just yet as some changes need to be finalized but i will post a video of an earlier concept which was the first iteration of the machine. Will post the video in the appropriate section. And thanks for the welcoming greetings.

skinmech
09-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Well I am snappin like Fish in the Water.....I need ta see some Pics...13034

peezie
09-04-2012, 10:54 PM
I posted a video in the mystery machines section. Hope you guys enjoy the insight.

Sage Oz
09-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Welcome! Cool concept. Believe it or not I toyed with some very similar design ideas, a bit more simplified maybe, though I scraped them in favor of ones that I think are more advanced. There is some merit to that design though I think it could be really cool with more tweaking/r&d...

Magnu
09-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum