PDA

View Full Version : anther copy in mymail

luckyyoutattoo
09-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Lastest NEDZ Micro-Rotary Machines
The first rotary machines combines the characteristics of a coil machine with the elegant simplicity of a rotary machine.

The first rotary machines which allows controlling the speed, the punch and the stroke length separately.

http://65.55.40.87/att/GetInline.aspx?messageid=edc681b3-f72e-11e1-9faa-00237de41a96&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid%3a__0%40Foxmail.net&cid=c23b64d95eb5e36f&shared=1&blob=MXwxMjM0NSgwOS0wNS0xNS00MS0zNikuanBnfGltYWdlL 2pwZWc_3d&hm__login=piercingbob&hm__domain=hotmail.com&ip=10.12.148.8&d=d1433&mf=0&hm__ts=Wed%2c%2005%20Sep%202012%2007%3a54%3a53%20G MT&st=piercingbob&hm__ha=01_7231219c0cee9b65d357c3c3fc800dd1234d00be f053f035f2ebdb27b9f5e8f6&oneredir=1

Promotion price: $89.00, and will comes with the RCA Clipcord(Item code: CO016) free!!

Specifications:
Body: Aircraft aluminum (anodized)
Weight: 130g
Spring Powered: First spring powered system
Power Connection: RCA connection - Clipcord included
Springs: 5 different options included
Adjuster: for final spring tension
Operating voltage: 3.5V - 16V dependant on spring choice

New Concept: New Twin Cylindrical Drive System
The NEDZ is the first tattoo machine to use a twin cylindrical drive system allowing the professional tattooist to control both the speed and punch of
the machine separately. By altering the voltage the speed of the motor can be changed which in turn changes the frequency of hits to the skin.

On a normal rotary when the voltage is turned down the punch is also reduced however with this revolutionary machine an increase or decrease in
voltage will not affect the punch of the machine giving the tattooist the ability to change the machine from a super soft shader to a hard punching power
liner.

· For different Stroke Length you can change the Stroke Piston(2.2mm, 3.5mm, and 5mm).

· The Adjuster on the top of the machine will affect the punch.

· An increase or decrease in voltage will affect the speed.

For the Instruction for NEDZ Micro Rotary Machine please contact with us!

Cherry Tattoo & Body Piercing Jewelry Suppply
www.******************* (http://www.*******************/)
Tel: 86 579 85364653

vsprotoss
09-05-2012, 04:38 AM
same fuckin company that jacked eikon's whole website. these guys are total hacks. atleast change the name. Wow these guys are such assholes!

Fatlad5
09-05-2012, 05:02 AM
Is everything on this site fake?...is there nothing the original machine builders can do about this shitty company?

Tullin
09-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Scary how they even named one series Sunskin Copy

Administrator
09-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Without lawyers in China it is difficult to go after these guys. Some of the bigger guys are trying to go for them.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

fkirons
09-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Its just a matter of time until we get these guys and some others down. I'm talking to several builders in the industry like Artemis, Franco Vescovi, Billy from Tatsoul this will come to an end. It wound be easy but we'll get it done.

Nedz
09-05-2012, 12:01 PM
My thoughts exactly to get these guys we need a federation of machine builders, it only took 4 months from release of the MR01.2 to the copies being available. My next batch of machines will have serial numbers and certificates of authenticity to try counter act these counterfeits.

fkirons
09-05-2012, 12:09 PM
I saw on Facebook some chinese company advertising the Spektra as coming soon. They took the pictures from our site.

slicksteel
09-05-2012, 01:10 PM
take that website off the post luckyyoutattoo ,it only helps to further it.

Administrator
09-05-2012, 01:33 PM
I can actually add them to the censor filter list. Good idea. Just have to wait till i can get to a desktop.

Nedz
09-05-2012, 03:40 PM
This is why I did not list the site when first mentioned it, no point adding fuel to their fire.

Administrator
09-05-2012, 04:46 PM
This is why I did not list the site when first mentioned it, no point adding fuel to their fire.

******************* (http://www.*******************/)

its added to the censor block.

No Iron Machines
09-05-2012, 05:07 PM
we can never stop CHINA about copy,
but now start get serious about TATTOO SUPPLY, become like fake NIKE or LEVIS jeans...FUCK...

reigningink
09-07-2012, 06:27 AM
I just wish there was a way to make purchasing anything from china harder. Tattoo machines are just the latest in the unbelievably long list of china copies. It used to be at least fairly difficult and expensive for a person to order things on a small order basis from china... now anyone can order anything for pennies on the dollar from copy cat companies. We wonder why jobs are getting scarce in the u.s. and u.k. god forbid they ever figure out cloning, I'm sure we could all just have Kat Von d delivered airmail right to our door... for $20.... sheeeesh

e_Bangs
09-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Runs at 3.5-16volts 0.o that motor is killer!

No Iron Machines
09-07-2012, 07:57 PM
in CHINA don have LAW about COPYRIGHT, is impossible done something against this people

TATsoul
09-07-2012, 08:15 PM
You can get a patent and trademark in China which allows you to stop them posting on trade sites which is the lifeblood of getting fakes out into market. There actually is a way to do it but would require you to still pay some Chinese lawyers, roughly around $2,000 or so. If you wish for more information, feel free to private message me and I'll try to help.

-Billy

No Iron Machines
09-08-2012, 03:58 PM
HEY BILLY, u don even immagine what is CHINA man, i been there many many time, for TATTOOS also, i work in different TATTOO SHOP there, i visit soem NEEDLES FACTORY also recently, i know a lot of good artists in CHINA and all around ASIA
U CAN NEVER STOP FAKE STUFF THERE, the only think maybe like u say some CHINESE LAWYER can done something for stop CHINESE SUPPLY to done avertising in website like ALIBABA, MADE IN CHINA or something like that, but after this have all the CHINESE SUPPLY they can still sale on theyr website or E-BAY like they sale FAKE CLOTHES

the BIG PROBLEM for my opinion is the TATTOO SUPPLY outside CHINA that buy and resale FAKE PRODUCTS, this are the very BASTARDS on the market, this need attack seriously

bangin
09-11-2012, 08:56 AM
first of all, im realy sorry for you guys, this is so fucked up.

this is the crap that makes me want to leave and quite the industry.
i get the moments when i start thinking about everything bad and wrong in our industry and makes me want to close my shop and walk away. i love what we do, i love everything good in our industry but fuck i hate all the bad crap.

e_Bangs
09-11-2012, 01:38 PM
HEY BILLY, u don even immagine what is CHINA man, i been there many many time, for TATTOOS also, i work in different TATTOO SHOP there, i visit soem NEEDLES FACTORY also recently, i know a lot of good artists in CHINA and all around ASIA
U CAN NEVER STOP FAKE STUFF THERE, the only think maybe like u say some CHINESE LAWYER can done something for stop CHINESE SUPPLY to done avertising in website like ALIBABA, MADE IN CHINA or something like that, but after this have all the CHINESE SUPPLY they can still sale on theyr website or E-BAY like they sale FAKE CLOTHES

the BIG PROBLEM for my opinion is the TATTOO SUPPLY outside CHINA that buy and resale FAKE PRODUCTS, this are the very BASTARDS on the market, this need attack seriously

ELEMENTTATTOOSUPPLY O.o

aurelien
09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Gaston, you should try and get in touch with guitar companies like Fender and such, they got down 80 % of websites proposing fake Gibsons, Fenders etc ... It actually worked, they got all the major websites down and the women who own the biggest one is now in jail ( i ll have to find the name i can not remember it) then I know tattooists don't have the same legal force but still, it could be worth checking

tattoosteve
09-12-2012, 05:17 AM
I bet friction tattoo had something to do with that copy Ned. They ripped off the stealth, and the dragonfly. I dont understand why you do business with them?

clint morrison
09-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Wow they even stole my pictures. I had a Nedz on eBay for a few days at one point and they're using the pics I posted. I feel dirty. Sorry Ed. That really sucks.

Nedz
09-12-2012, 05:04 PM
I don't believe Friction had any thing to do with the copying of my machines as they have only bought MR01's from me and the copies are MR01.2. They also placed several orders with me and were one of the first suppliers in the US to take my machines. It is difficult to control this problem as the Chinese don't really care and all these factories have to do is buy one machine from anyone even me and have it copied.

I don't think that Friction has any thing to do with Cherry Tattoo and as Clint has said they took his pictures from EBay. At the moment I am selling my machines on EBay to counter act any future sales that may happen from Chinese suppiers. I have water marked and copyrighted all pictures and designs and have clearly marked them on they web site and eay.

fkirons
09-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Gaston, you should try and get in touch with guitar companies like Fender and such, they got down 80 % of websites proposing fake Gibsons, Fenders etc ... It actually worked, they got all the major websites down and the women who own the biggest one is now in jail ( i ll have to find the name i can not remember it) then I know tattooists don't have the same legal force but still, it could be worth checking

The problem is that manufactures like ourselves, don't have the financial resources that a multi billion dollar company like fender does.
These Chinese counterfeiters thing that they can get away with everything but it may take us just a bit longer to get them in their ass. I give you my word that a lot of this companies will stop doing this shit. I have already seen copies of the Spektra on Facebook they even took our own pictures.

All they need to do is to buy a machine to refer engineer it. They can get it through a friend, through ebay, through Craiglist, etc...
Really pathetic that companies like these assholes make a living out of people that work so hard to put a product out.

slicksteel
09-12-2012, 05:17 PM
went to your site ed and no watermark on the latest model.

slicksteel
09-12-2012, 05:20 PM
I bet friction tattoo had something to do with that copy Ned. They ripped off the stealth, and the dragonfly. I dont understand why you do business with them? they did not do a direct copy-they made their own version these other scum steal your pics ,description,name,exact likeness etc.

fkirons
09-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Correct at least come up with your own shit!

Nedz
09-12-2012, 06:17 PM
went to your site ed and no watermark on the latest model.
Just been there looks ok to me you might want to refresh your browser a few times.

Cheers for looking out for me it was good advice and I hope it slows them down a bit, of course it will not stop suppliers buying and stocking fakes.

tattoosteve
09-13-2012, 04:20 PM
How does worldwide get away with ripping off stigma and calling it a new name? They are in the USA. I dont understand how they get away with that.

slicksteel
09-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Just been there looks ok to me you might want to refresh your browser a few times.

Cheers for looking out for me it was good advice and I hope it slows them down a bit, of course it will not stop suppliers buying and stocking fakes.
yea the only way to stop that is to boycott places that sell exact copys and report them. and throw throw them watermarks on the parts to as they are trying to sell those all so make it hard as you can for those dicks!