PDA

View Full Version : Spektra "Vorteks" in the works

fkirons
09-07-2012, 08:45 PM
I wanted to keep this one secret until the machine was released but since the actual final product will changed a lot from this early rendering I wanted to share this to give you an idea of a new product we'll be launching some time next year. It uses the same MotorBolt System as the Halo.
This project was supposed to lunch in parallel with the Halo but the Halo itself was a lot more work than we expected. Therefore we decided to wait and do this right.

The latest design is much more streamline and it has a give system. It's not a swash, it doesn't have an angle plate neither.
The system that propels the a bar is pretty cool and unique.
The machine will be clavable and have similar features as the Spektra plus new stuff we are bringing to the table.

We are in the prototyping stage and testing the a new give mechanism we designed (one of them).
Vorteks is the name of this baby.

We are far from completion and this machine will not be released prior 100s of hours of hardcore testing.

Zapp
09-07-2012, 09:12 PM
I can not believe so far what this machine will do better then the Spektra :-)

slicksteel
09-07-2012, 09:25 PM
It would be cool if you came up with a small compact light well made angled rca cord to go with these-as all the ones out there now are junk.
And maybe make this a no spring give one with preset damping built in the abar shaft area that would be in soft med hard models.so you just pick up and go . could say for instance swap the bolt to between a soft an hard setup on the fly.

peezie
09-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Those renderings look bad ass. Can't wait to see what this turns into.

Sage Oz
09-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Wow this is almost exactly what I've been trying to design for the last year, I was preparing to send you a proposal to see what you thought and if you'd be willing to manufacture it but looks like you already have it started lol. Is the drive system using repulsing magnets? Also it'd be cool if there was a hinged or sliding cover that could seal off the front of the machine to eliminate bags ;)

gautam
09-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Vorteks on the way... ;)

Eturnus
09-07-2012, 11:52 PM
I saw this when you first put it up. But you had deleted it right away.. Didnt even have the chamce to mastubate to the pic...

serial1313
09-08-2012, 12:09 AM
I appreciate that you are keeping the same motorbolt.

fkirons
09-08-2012, 01:33 AM
I saw this when you first put it up. But you had deleted it right away.. Didnt even have the chamce to mastubate to the pic...
ROFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!hahahahaha

fkirons
09-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Back to the topic. We are working on several chassis. Trying to stick to the cylindrical slider in a smaller version. The one you see here has a flat slider but we have some cool new stuff that we are testing out.

fkirons
09-08-2012, 01:37 AM
I appreciate that you are keeping the same motorbolt.
Yes the MotorBolt System is going to be the core of our upcoming machines. That was one of the topics that backed us up so much. We will keep the same MotorBolt as long as we can.

e_Bangs
09-08-2012, 02:15 AM
WHEN! Just got a nose bleed!

Sage Oz
09-08-2012, 02:16 AM
I love the motorbolt, it works very well and is a great feature for its versatility. Glad your keeping it on future machines. I'm really excited to see the new creations, I was worried that you might be tired of making any new ones due to the amount of work it took for the halo. Obviously it is extremely successful, and it'd be easy for you to rest on that and miss out on innovating. Glad to see you guys are pushing the envelope and looking at the future. Man I wish I worked in your R&D department!

serial1313
09-08-2012, 02:29 AM
I love the motorbolt, it works very well and is a great feature for its versatility. Glad your keeping it on future machines. I'm really excited to see the new creations, I was worried that you might be tired of making any new ones due to the amount of work it took for the halo. Obviously it is extremely successful, and it'd be easy for you to rest on that and miss out on innovating. Glad to see you guys are pushing the envelope and looking at the future. Man I wish I worked in your R&D department! Yeah, me too! Hey Gaston I have motorbolts for every size drive wheel, so all you would have to do is send me a machine body. Hahaha!

Sage Oz
09-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Does the Vortek use the same exicenter assemblies as the halo or just the same motor?

fkirons
09-08-2012, 06:08 AM
Does the Vortek use the same exicenter assemblies as the halo or just the same motor?
The cam gets replaced by a gear.

hellraiser6662
09-08-2012, 06:24 AM
This looks nice but is it just reinventing the wheel time and time again? Using the same motor is a great idea because the option to just buy the head would be cheaper than just keep buying the whole thing everytime like other builders do. That's a winner for a start as I think people don't have a bottomless pit of money also when a motor burns out you just buy that bit, which to saves money and stress when a machine goes down. If you stay on that road I think the futures very bright for fk good luck with it.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Nedz
09-08-2012, 06:26 AM
I cant believe it Gaston, I just got a Rotar machine and I was impressed on how compact it was so I thought of doing a vertical motored machine next. Good luck with the project by the way can you tell me if my halo has been dispatched.

Blondan
09-08-2012, 06:31 AM
From the design it looks like the same motor, i think just the cam will be different, and yeah, it would be great to just have just like the halo, the option of using different machine heads and the same motor bolt. Good luck with this project.

fkirons
09-08-2012, 09:09 AM
I cant believe it Gaston, I just got a Rotar machine and I was impressed on how compact it was so I thought of doing a vertical motored machine next. Good luck with the project by the way can you tell me if my halo has been dispatched.
Thanks Yes it has and tracking should have been sent like with all orders. Feel free to shoot an email to Kayleigh at [email protected]

fkirons
09-08-2012, 09:15 AM
This looks nice but is it just reinventing the wheel time and time again? Using the same motor is a great idea because the option to just buy the head would be cheaper than just keep buying the whole thing everytime like other builders do. That's a winner for a start as I think people don't have a bottomless pit of money also when a motor burns out you just buy that bit, which to saves money and stress when a machine goes down. If you stay on that road I think the futures very bright for fk good luck with it.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Whn I decided to work more on the release motor option on the first proto, we made sure we had something that will last for machine generations to come. This way people can upgrade to our future models without breaking the bank. In fact we are testing some female insertions that makes the MotorBolt intrchange even easier without having to change the actual MotorBolt.

We wre also working on a new SPEKTRA that will be call SPEKTRA Lite that is non adjustable and has a fixed motor.
We are so excited to bring new machines in the near future. We are also setting up our own CNC facility. About to purchase two Haas high speed CNC machines and a CNC lathe. We are p panning to engineer and produce machines for other builders or supply companies that need help with this topics.

jesoner79
09-08-2012, 12:24 PM
it looks like a rotar why would u make the same machine that flopped before not sure about this one gaston unless there is some serious improvements

vodu
09-08-2012, 12:53 PM
No give with this one?

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2

Sage Oz
09-08-2012, 12:56 PM
I felt that the drive system, size and layout of the rotar was awesome! There are definitely problems with the slider engineering (round slider that was too small and can twist) and a limited size clamp system, etc. but nothing that wasn't fixable that could make a potentially wicked machine. And that was using a awash plate drive that worked incredibly well when it worked. I feel there is still a lot of potential for the rotar. And I'm really excited to see what the Vortek shapes up to be :D

fkirons
09-08-2012, 03:04 PM
No give with this one?

Yes it will have give, at least if we can get it right. We are testing a proto of a new design. Hopefully will make it into final production. Again this machine does not have a swash plate or excentred parts like anything out there.

peter clements
09-08-2012, 03:50 PM
i saw this when you first put it up. But you had deleted it right away.. Didnt even have the chamce to mastubate to the pic...

perversion!

Barren
09-08-2012, 03:55 PM
dam my mrs is totaly gonna leave me :P

fkirons
09-08-2012, 07:27 PM
dam my mrs is totaly gonna leave me :P
At least you will have good reasons.

Eturnus
09-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Hahaha but your right a very good reason.

fkirons
09-08-2012, 08:18 PM
To answer to prior posts. This machine is not a swash like the rotar or swash drive. The system is so whi g that I least I've never seen before. We are right now going through the same long tedious process of the Halo: test test and test
machine should be ready some times next year. We are also setting up our own machine shop. Buying two CNC Haad high speed machines and a CNC lathe. That transition will be a big step into our production, but for the better

PAWNJOB
09-09-2012, 07:04 AM
The cam gets replaced by a gear.

Sounds intriguing.

fkirons
09-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Sounds intriguing.
Sound like a lot of work ahead :p

Tat2dPinoy
09-12-2012, 11:52 AM
just when you thought the Spektra couldn't be outdone! If it's coming from you Gaston, it will be top notch for sure. To simplify the differences, would you say the Vorteks would have a better balance than the Spektra? I can't see how that would matter much, the Spektra is so light already!

fkirons
09-12-2012, 01:15 PM
just when you thought the Spektra couldn't be outdone! If it's coming from you Gaston, it will be top notch for sure. To simplify the differences, would you say the Vorteks would have a better balance than the Spektra? I can't see how that would matter much, the Spektra is so light already!
Lots of work as we speak. Like you said the machine will be concentric but there is not much to balance in the spektranas it barely weights anything.
We are experimenting with some new suggestions from our engineer.

Eturnus
09-12-2012, 02:35 PM
The vibrations in the specktra is up and down motion which, for me, is a good thing. Im not sure if a gear performs differently seems more promising though.

fkirons
09-15-2012, 08:32 PM
The vibrations in the specktra is up and down motion which, for me, is a good thing. Im not sure if a gear performs differently seems more promising though.

Well it's not a gear with teeth how you imagine it. I will post some new pictures as we get closer. I am afraid to post these days I must admit...

vodu
09-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Acctually Gaston I don't think you should post your project yet. At least not the details, wait for the patent and the physical machine to do it. I'm not talking about the members, but maybe in the middle there's some china knock off fucker or some guy with bad intentions just waiting for the right moment.

Sage Oz
09-16-2012, 02:26 AM
^^^agreed, as much as I'm curious I'd hate to see a screwed up knockoff released before you have a chance to perfect and release the design, or worse patent it....especially if it's as unique as it sounds

Eturnus
09-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Agreed with both replies. I wouldnt at all since the law does not detter the chinese away. Id much rather buy one than see a knockoff. Its disgusting what they had done to the dragonfly and other great machines. I have seen first hand how much work goes nto creating a decent rotary and a coil. I could only imagine what workload goes into a great one.

fkirons
09-17-2012, 09:08 PM
So true. I tried to deleted but the system doesnt let me.
Admin can you delete the pictures???
Thanks!

Administrator
09-18-2012, 01:02 AM
So true. I tried to deleted but the system doesnt let me.
Admin can you delete the pictures???
Thanks!

Fixed.

fkirons
09-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Thanks!

Administrator
09-18-2012, 02:32 AM
When you guys need stuff like this fixed send a pm it sends me an alert to my phone. :)

Patrick
02-25-2013, 01:12 AM
I have to ask.... Any news on when the vorteks will be available for purchase? I've got three halos and couldn't be more impressed! I've been champing at the bit since these were announced.

fkirons
02-25-2013, 09:46 AM
I have to ask.... Any news on when the vorteks will be available for purchase? I've got three halos and couldn't be more impressed! I've been champing at the bit since these were announced.
No Vortex just yet. We have to go back to production to make more halos. We thought that 2000 halos were going to be enough to supply a year and they lasted only 4 months.

As soon as we get more Halos in our inventory will resume with all new projects.

Patrick
02-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Understood. Thanks for the reply. And congratulations on the success of the halos. They're fantastic machines!

MickWrath
03-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Any definates on the vortex design we can sneak a peek at yet Gaston? I know you guys have been ultra busy with the success of the halo and it has eaten up your vortex time, but I'm sure I speak for everyone who loves their Halo when I say we are all very excited about this and even a partial picture of something set in stone would be orgasmic! Lol well aside from the motor bolt we know what that looks like haha. Mick!

crabink
03-09-2013, 03:10 AM
"I will beta test the Vortek for you at my shop.. just let me know..." I prayed with the stroke of the keys, rubbing my hands together fiendishly, trying hard to subdue the semi gingerly rising in my pants.

Sounds like a perfect suitor for the halo-and a competitor for the prodigy.

I hope its soft and smooth....

fkirons
03-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Any definates on the vortex design we can sneak a peek at yet Gaston? I know you guys have been ultra busy with the success of the halo and it has eaten up your vortex time, but I'm sure I speak for everyone who loves their Halo when I say we are all very excited about this and even a partial picture of something set in stone would be orgasmic! Lol well aside from the motor bolt we know what that looks like haha. Mick!
Hahaha I will show you soon "just the tip" but most likely you won't see much until the machine is fully launched. I may take a while though. We are running more Halos again because we are almost out, so once we are done with the Halos we will load the next job.

punisher
03-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Getting excited over here already started saving for another halo. Starting think i should just keep saving and see what you come out with next maybe i'll want that more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

crabink
03-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Are you gonna spell it Vortex? Vorteks looks odd.

fkirons
03-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Are you gonna spell it Vortex? Vorteks looks odd.
We are changing the name to something different since TatSoul has a product called the same and want to avoid confusion when they start carrying the machine.

MickWrath
03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Haha just the tip. The original 3d cad mockup looked sick I can't wait to see what changes and what's definite.

Patrick
03-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Oooh! Can we have a contest on the forum to come up with the new name?!

Sage Oz
03-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Oooh! Can we have a contest on the forum to come up with the new name?!

That's a cool idea Gaston, maybe the winner gets a free machine (or at least a discount :D )

MickWrath
03-19-2013, 03:11 PM
I am so down for that!!

punisher
03-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Heck i'll throw some names into the pot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

vodu
03-19-2013, 04:19 PM
yeah! contest?!

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

fkirons