PDA

View Full Version : inkjecta rotary

inked
02-02-2011, 11:00 PM
anyone uses it or got more info about injecta rotary from aust? any comment or review please. looks real nice though..

Administrator
02-02-2011, 11:05 PM
I think a few people on here have the pneumatic one but not the rotary.

There are a few threads HERE. (http://www.rotarytattoo.com/search.php?searchid=19374)

fkirons
02-02-2011, 11:59 PM
I just Picked one up from Byron while I was in Australia. Well made.
They wil soon be available in the US at machineheadz.com (new site I'm launching soon selling the machines from the best builders from around the world)

Alie K
02-03-2011, 12:07 AM
They wil soon be available in the US at machineheadz.com (new site I'm launching soon selling the machines from the best builders from around the world)

COOL! That will be really helpful!

P.S., check your PM's Gaston!

inked
02-03-2011, 12:48 AM

thanks for the info Gaston, any info on how i can get it from byron? or from u ? and how do u like the machine bro? does it have any "give'?
anyway, u should make rotary machine line too bro, i bet the quality is gonna smashing just like ur world famous FKI coils machines!

fkirons
02-03-2011, 05:05 AM
thanks for the info Gaston, any info on how i can get it from byron? or from u ? and how do u like the machine bro? does it have any "give'?
anyway, u should make rotary machine line too bro, i bet the quality is gonna smashing just like ur world famous FKI coils machines!

Hey man, they are going to be on the site soon, perhaps a 2 months. the current inkjecta doesn't have give.
It's based on their Pneumatic ones. Very similar to a Neuma.

On the other hand, I've been working on a rotary for over 1 year. The machine should be out in a few months.
The reason why I haven't released it yet because every time I think I have it right, after tattooing with them
I discovered better ways to do things. I have several models in the works. They are small and light.I'm also doing a dedicated
rotary liner, it's heavier our made out of stainless steel....
A lot of research and testing is going on this ones.

Zapp
02-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Sounds good !!!!!

peter clements
02-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Yep, it's something to look forward to if Gaston is going to do it.

inked
02-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Yea, something to look forward too personally. a dedicated rotary Liner will be awesome! A lot of peeps have placebo effect on them when lining with a rotary. Even myself,i used to felt more comfortable knowing that i line with coils or a dedicated rotary.

with all the R&D work , Gaston is doing, i know we cant go wrong with his rotary :)

Tommy
02-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Hey man, they are going to be on the site soon, perhaps a 2 months. the current inkjecta doesn't have give.
It's based on their Pneumatic ones. Very similar to a Neuma.

On the other hand, I've been working on a rotary for over 1 year. The machine should be out in a few months.
The reason why I haven't released it yet because every time I think I have it right, after tattooing with them
I discovered better ways to do things. I have several models in the works. They are small and light.I'm also doing a dedicated
rotary liner, it's heavier our made out of stainless steel....
A lot of research and testing is going on this ones.

nice. i've long wondered what a Fallen King rotary would be like.

Alie K
02-03-2011, 11:59 PM
I hope you don't make the liners too heavy. That's the main reason I have been using rotaries - to get away from the weight of coil machines.

gangstajay
02-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Iam looking forward to it as well ,,maybe I will be off machine restriction by then