PDA

View Full Version : stateside builders! Anyone ever open a stigma?

spoonertattoos
09-10-2012, 02:47 AM
hey I have to stigma hyper v2s. They both (one more than the other) seems to short out pretty regularly with the rca, though the clip cord seems to work fine. I dont like clip cord so Im left with the only option of getting them repaired. Thing is I dont want to deal with sending it all the way to germany, Deal with Dhl's long ass delivery (ive waited a month for a package before) etc.

Im wondering has anyone every opened up a hyper? Ive fussed with other machines but for some reason I am really intimidated by this one. If its just as short or a bad rca thing it couldnt be that dramatic of a fix.

Maybe someone local would be up for fixing it for me? am I stupid? Should I just send it to artimis? I dont want to not have BOTH my main liners for a month or two.

james

spoonertattoos
09-11-2012, 03:13 AM
no leads? no interest?

Fatlad5
09-11-2012, 05:07 AM
I would go to stigma's home page, fill out the on-line contact us stuff, leave your number and wait till they call you, they could probably talk you thru taking it to bits and putting it back together in the right order....i did it a coupla months ago on a bizarre v2 and literally within 5 minutes of sending them my questions someone from Germany phoned the shop...hope this helps

ckjr
09-11-2012, 06:01 AM
I took mine apart, it wasn't hard at all. Just put everything back exactly the same way.

lost in this strange galaxy.....
instagram @ckealohajr_tattoo
facebook.com/tawkpidgin

slicksteel
09-11-2012, 01:24 PM
easy way to do it bro is take some pics step by step so you can can look back at for rebuild -did that with a ultrasonic cleaner that had all kinds of wires etc. would have forgot othewise.:cool:

spoonertattoos
09-12-2012, 02:10 AM
thanks guys. Ill let you know how it goes.

hellraiser6662
09-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Yea I've taken mine right to bits and put it back together its easy. You then learn how crap some builds are and not as good as you first think. But do it it's easy just makes sure you know where all the Allen keys are. Of you get in a mess and I'm sure you won't just pm me and I'll try and help you out

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

arte
09-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi Spoonertattoos ,

Artemis from stigma here i just saw your post please send us your shipping address and we will send you some original Rca's so you can replace the old one it is really easy you just need to unlock the two allen screws that hold the Rca pull it out then solder a new one (red and black wires) then insert it and lock it.

Thanks Artemis