PDA

View Full Version : new swashdrive slide 2.0 whole new machine frame and slider

slicksteel
09-11-2012, 11:21 PM
trippy lookin new slide swashdrive ,always come up with cool stuff!imagine how smooth and quiet the slide will be riding on all these bearings!

"The latest version of the Slide .... the manufacturer has upgraded the slide action by slightly changing the configuration and adding three roller bearings .... a seriously smooth action.
For those of you who wanted a specific liner to go with The Whip ... here you have it a light weight smooth jackhammer action, with no give."

Mission Tattoo
09-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Has this hit the market yet have you used it?

slicksteel
09-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Has this hit the market yet have you used it?for sale direct from swash

bangin
09-12-2012, 01:22 AM
i have the new slide and i must say it is amazing. its so silky smooth. its my top liner by far

slicksteel
09-12-2012, 01:47 AM
i have the new slide and i must say it is amazing. its so silky smooth. its my top liner by far
can you post a pic with the slider off-really want to know how it looks:)

Brian Russell
09-12-2012, 01:49 AM
I'm intrigued as well

bangin
09-12-2012, 05:47 AM
to easy, ill take some pics at the shop tomorrow

Samyo
09-12-2012, 06:14 PM
They are being very well received ... it is a very smooth action ... and the builder has put some serious work into the redesign, we will also be offering an upgrade deal for folks that have the original slide ...

At the moment you can only get them from us ... but soon if enough they will be available from the usual manufacturers .... we hope it is a while before the chine pricks get there hands on one ...

Also just to keep you all entertained ... there is a Gen 8 on the table as well as a power supply which has some trick that are not available in a power supply is in the robust testing phase at the moment (we have our test bully's trying to break it) ... so stay tuned sports fans.

(Opted Out)
09-12-2012, 06:29 PM
They are being very well received ... it is a very smooth action ... and the builder has put some serious work into the redesign, we will also be offering an upgrade deal for folks that have the original slide ...

At the moment you can only get them from us ... but soon if enough they will be available from the usual manufacturers .... we hope it is a while before the chine pricks get there hands on one ...

Also just to keep you all entertained ... there is a Gen 8 on the table as well as a power supply which has some trick that are not available in a power supply is in the robust testing phase at the moment (we have our test bully's trying to break it) ... so stay tuned sports fans.

I had now started saving for a 2nd whip but with gen8 news i will wait! Are we expecting gen 8 before xmas?..