PDA

View Full Version : 'ALLO

BananaJuicey
09-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Hello everyone, Im a newbie here.
I've always enjoyed tattooing with my coils (everything from early sharpz to workhorse irons)
Recently I bought a stealth, Its great for shading but Ive never been comfortable lining with it.
So I was looking for something I could line with.
I fancied the Whip but a friend told me the whip is no good for lining or packing in colour so I bought a Hawk Thunder & I love it, it's AMAZING!
Im still going to use regular needles & grips for flash & small tattoos, so Im now selling all my coil machines (well nearly all......Im keeping 6):eek: to raise some ££s for a bishop or a whip :)

Sage Oz
09-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome and best of luck with the transformation!

(Opted Out)
09-12-2012, 05:42 PM
What coils you selling?.. Lol add up a thread in the classifieds! In my opinion with the hard and adjustable soft clip the whip can easily line shade and colour!.. I find it better for lining and greyshade thoe personally! Well anyways welcome!!

BananaJuicey
09-12-2012, 05:56 PM
I've got about 20 or so machines Im gonna sell.
I've got a mike drexler, an original seth cifferri, a brass a s/steel & an iron sharpz hybrid, sharpz microdial, sharpz line-o graph,
some hoodlum irons, some glynn flews, a pair of bulldogs blued steel frames with shorty coils, 2 rob ratcliffe left handed brass customs & a few others. 1 of my friends has an apprentice & I've already given him 1st refusal, so I'll post pics in the classifieds section over the weekend :cool:

Magnu
09-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

tgseh
09-17-2012, 02:35 PM
ryan why dont u try a swash slide for lining...

BananaJuicey
09-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Im on the lookout for something for lining, need to pick your brains (again) mate.
I cant get over this weds tho I have family coming over from Glasgow, but I will get there soon ;)

skinmech
09-17-2012, 07:26 PM
I will make it simple...Sharpz=Pish, WHI=Pish, Stealth= Totally fukin Pish....Get a Nicks or a Cranker and get this Pish out of yer Head.....LOL...Whearabouts in Glasgow are yer Family from,P..:)

PS..I used Coils for years...P.

BananaJuicey
09-17-2012, 07:34 PM
LOL. No more Pish for me :o
My family all from Mary Hill :eek:

skinmech
09-17-2012, 07:48 PM
LOL...Maryhill...I am from the Gorbals, we used to got to Maryhill for our Holidays,LOL.....

BananaJuicey
09-17-2012, 08:12 PM
LOL...Maryhill...I am from the Gorbals, we used to got to Maryhill for our Holidays,LOL.....

You'll probably know my uncle Sammy :D