PDA

View Full Version : My top drawer. With room for some future new additions.

Patrick
10-03-2012, 09:50 PM
13780My top, so far this year. Since I got my spektras and the Rapier II, My coils are more for decoration than anything else. Still got room (and a hankering) for a Centri, a DK mini-cranker (or two), a Nick's and, well shit! I guess I'll never be done collecting.
Cheers!

asA
10-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Looks good man. It's addicting collecting machines.

Patrick
10-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Tell me about it! I'm like an obsessive kid in the proverbial candy store! Since making the push to mostly rotary, I feel like I've opened a whole new world of magical (and expensive) devices that I need to explore. :)

asA
10-03-2012, 10:05 PM
If you wanna try something before buying let me know I can swing by some stuff. I have a few machines.

Patrick
10-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Man, that is INCREDIBLY generous!... I may take you up on that. Or at least hit you up on your opinion of some of them. You've got a TON more experience in this field than I do. I really appreciate it. I, in turn would be happy to reciprocate.
And, yes, you do have a "ahem" few machines. I was drooling over your collection earlier. :)

vodu
10-03-2012, 10:30 PM
the necronomicon one is badass

Patrick
10-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah, It's fast and soft. Great for b&g and color layering. Little heavy with that fricking side plate, though.

vodu
10-04-2012, 01:55 AM
But is the sideplate which gives the darkforce to the machine run badass... :) LOL

Patrick
10-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Oh, yes. That's where it pulls its energy from the dark side. You can actually feel it conducting evil while you're tattooing. I use it for doing bunny and unicorn tattoos. To achieve maximum devastation!

asA
10-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Man, that is INCREDIBLY generous!... I may take you up on that. Or at least hit you up on your opinion of some of them. You've got a TON more experience in this field than I do. I really appreciate it. I, in turn would be happy to reciprocate.
And, yes, you do have a "ahem" few machines. I was drooling over your collection earlier. :)no problem man us Denver folks gotta stick together.... Haha. But seriously hit me up if you wanna put your hands on something and see how it feels before you buy it, I'm just 15 minutes awayish.

vodu
10-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Oh, yes. That's where it pulls its energy from the dark side. You can actually feel it conducting evil while you're tattooing. I use it for doing bunny and unicorn tattoos. To achieve maximum devastation!

LOL!!

Sent by the Devil using a vessel, one galaxy S2 and tapatalk 2

Deakon
10-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Mmm shagbuilt!

Patrick
10-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Mmm shagbuilt!

Yeah, that thing's a beast. I feel like I've only recently been using it to it's full potential.

Patrick
10-04-2012, 06:38 PM
no problem man us Denver folks gotta stick together.... Haha. But seriously hit me up if you wanna put your hands on something and see how it feels before you buy it, I'm just 15 minutes awayish.

Again, thank you.