PDA

View Full Version : current machines

bluerocker
10-06-2012, 07:06 AM
hey guys heres my current machine line up, all rca now, converted the rw, kubin dd, cranker, s/tech and the pink neo. narrowed it down to these, for how i like to work after alot of trials...but always on the look out for new macs :)

Patrick
10-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Nice collection, man! I'm saving up for a couple of mini crankers, myself. How do you like Dan's direct drives?

Sage Oz
10-07-2012, 03:03 AM
That's a really sweet collection, lot a real nice eyecatchers ;)

bluerocker
10-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Cheers sage, for ages I stuck with brass and petrol effect frames when I was on coils so fancied a bit colour for a change !!

Bizzaro, I ent had the cranker very long, but I have never had a machine line like it....except the direct drive,,,which is packing beast and lovely to shade with,,, I don't see why more artists don't use dds tbh, the side wobble thing people worry about the most but its never been a problem for me, especially those who prefer no give they are ideal, simple machines, no real mechanics to go wrong and dans and nicks are smooth as silk, anyone who is reluctant or hasn't tried a decent dd simply should!!

peter clements
10-08-2012, 03:24 PM
A great selection.

Patrick
10-08-2012, 07:53 PM
I agree! I've got an older DD that packs color like a monster. With so little side wobble, you barely notice.