PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Review Digital Download 2.0 - Keith Ciaramello

tattoosbykeith
10-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Rotary Review Digital Download 2.0 - Keith Ciaramello

First of all i would like to thank all of you who downloaded the first Rotary Review. I received a ton of positive feedback, as well as emails from people who made their decision based on the information in the video.

I'll keep it short. I am compiling a 2.0 version to add to the information and equipment reviewed on V1. My question to all of you rotary lovers and rotary curious...

What machines would you like to see reviewed in version 2.0?

Please email your suggestions to [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help!
Keith Ciaramello

Brat
10-11-2012, 06:58 PM
We have tons of interresting views and reviews on loads of different rotary machines on this forum Keith, you are more then welcome to join in on this forum. No disrespect by any means, big fan of your views and work. But why put out a fancy video to educate everyone who has a computer if we have a disclosed forum with rotary enthousiast Here?

Best regards,
Brat

tattoosbykeith
10-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the kind words. If anyone wants to help please email me your suggestions.

joelhague
10-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Bought the first and ill buy the 2nd its not just a review of the machines Keith does a great job of explaining the mechanics and what makes each machine tick, visually I learned a lot from his first video id say it was easier to grasp as I'm a pretty visual learner, he also did a great job of explaining propor t tech set up and use witch helped a lot I knew exactly how to use it before I ever even ordered my own set, i feel after watching his dvd i understood rotary machines as. A whole alot better and i could better identify what machines would and wouldnt work for me and why ,Keith please be sure to include these on volume 2.

Spektra halo
Cheyannee thunder
Hyper v3
John Clark magnetic drive
Stylus
Rapier 3
Eddie lollis new machine
Swashdrive whip and slide
Bishop capo
Direct drives

I actually just recommended people check your Dvd out in a post earlier today

tattoosbykeith
10-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks Joel! Great list right there. Appreciated!

joelhague
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM
No problem i do agree with brat a little though it would be awesome to have your input on alot of the discussions on the forum as your educated on a very wide variety of machines !

Oh and get a kubin cranker and nicks in there!

Nedz
HM by Roman

tattoosbykeith
10-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Unfortunately I can't find much time to contribute to forums anymore with work and family. I used to run a few myself that I had to shut down. That's one of the reasons I try to continue my mission of educating young artists with DVDs, Downloads and books. Thanks again for your input!
Keith Ciaramello

Sekt
10-13-2012, 08:59 AM
rotary curious...
Lmao ! what about closet rotary people who have yet to come out huh?

wildboy
10-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Well it must have been like 1,5 years when a friend of mine stopped by and showed me the rotary review... This was the first time I heard about a Neotat and I googled it and ended up on here. Maybe it was kind of a turning point for me regarding the tools of the trade. Thank you so much Keith ;-) (but I do love my Dragonfly and nothings broke so far ^^)

Mr.Taboo
10-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Have the first one and will probably get the 2.0 too.
As for suggestions how about the Centri ?