PDA

View Full Version : My modest line up....

Mozzer337
10-12-2012, 08:53 AM
I know its only small, but they say size doesnt matter, Its what ya do with it, that counts. ;-)

Only one coil left. Never thought i'd see the day!!!

skinmech
10-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Is that a cutback Liner or Shader......Nice Machines, you will be able to do anything with that arsenal,P.

Wonderland
10-12-2012, 10:39 AM
very nice start.

Mozzer337
10-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Is that a cutback Liner or Shader......Nice Machines, you will be able to do anything with that arsenal,P.

Its a cutback liner Paul. It hits real hard at 7 volts. Pushs a 9 easy and probably higher (not tried it tho)

casey
10-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Lovely little collection Lee. Time now to do what i do when i find nice machines .....panic buy spares!!:)

Mozzer337
10-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Yeah Paul. I'm always window shopping, and when funds allow, theres always gonna be room for more!! I shifted 4 coils to get the Kubin machines though. But I feel can cope with most occurancies now. Use the Pinta for grey shading, rotary works for packing and some tentative lining. Kubin direct for whip and packing, and the trusty pilot liner when I dont feel comfortable using a rotary liner, like on the waist or necks etc. I got the cranker for lining also, but I aint tried it yet.

casey
10-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Pilot liner is a belter mate ( have two....ones a spare!) you will love your cranker , have mine set at their longer stroke and they do it all with ease:)

Barren
10-12-2012, 06:44 PM
still waiting on getting a cranker, love the RW tho it was the first real spinner i bought and totally turned me over from coil,

the mrs says we should start 12 step program as this is a life altering addiction :)

boaz
11-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah Paul. I'm always window shopping, and when funds allow, theres always gonna be room for more!! I shifted 4 coils to get the Kubin machines though. But I feel can cope with most occurancies now. Use the Pinta for grey shading, rotary works for packing and some tentative lining. Kubin direct for whip and packing, and the trusty pilot liner when I dont feel comfortable using a rotary liner, like on the waist or necks etc. I got the cranker for lining also, but I aint tried it yet.

mozz whats your setup for packing with your rotary works ????