PDA

View Full Version : My updated rotary drawer

elbo
10-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Yep...sometimes i go full circle ha ha....But man ive had fun...Got another dragonfly to add to this and a neuma hybrid with electric module!

inkd
10-13-2012, 03:30 PM
nice

slicksteel
10-13-2012, 03:31 PM
damn thats 8056 doller case! how are those bez ones working out for ya and ya must love those DF!

elbo
10-13-2012, 03:36 PM
damn thats 8056 doller case! how are those bez ones working out for ya and ya must love those DF!

The Bez Ego's are awesome mate....People that are put off by the plastic and the vice screw(these seem to be what people are worried about) are missing out on one of the best rotarys ever made!...Also very impressed with the updated nedz as its alot smoother and more comfortable in the hand now!...and yeh im a big dragonfly fan although im not keen on lining with them!

bluerocker
10-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Bang tidy dude, ya lovin the v3's??? And the more I hear bout the ego, the more I gotta get one

peter clements
10-13-2012, 05:08 PM
I've been having a good look at the aforementioned rotaries at AmJam, value for money the machine I was most tempted to buy was one of Paulo Cruzes' the build quality on the machines I looked at and ran were simply excellent. Paulos' a real craftsman in my opinion, I get on very well with the man.

Zapp
10-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Where are all the Spektras ?

Barren
10-13-2012, 05:23 PM
elbo thats a very tidy top draw mate , you rate the ego's then? might see if i can get my hands on one and have a play, ive just fallen back in love with my dragonfly theres so many quality machines out there now i might need a second job lol

elbo
10-13-2012, 05:27 PM
elbo thats a very tidy top draw mate , you rate the ego's then? might see if i can get my hands on one and have a play, ive just fallen back in love with my dragonfly theres so many quality machines out there now i might need a second job lol

Ego's are top notch matey....I know a few guys who also run them and they love em too!

Barren
10-13-2012, 05:44 PM
good to know they get your vote mate i will have an ask around and see whos local so i can get hands on, shame there is not a rotary forum booth at the conventions everyone can turn up with there machines and we can all have a good play before laying out the cash

JohnnyChaos
10-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Killer ink have them at Tattoo jam. They're selling fast tho. I wasn't that sure, but love the Halo I got