PDA

View Full Version : Nicks Review

JammyJake
10-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Not had much time on my hands lately but figured I'd do a little review on the machine from Nick.

First off.. delivery was an absolute nightmare to say the least.. took nearly 3 weeks for me to receive my machine thanks to the spanish delivery company. However this was not Nicks fault and he actually had to repaint it as the company had even damaged it and had it sent back out within a day or 2 which I received very quickly indeed.
#
AMAZING customer service was provided.. He even went to the trouble of helping me out with the laws in spain..
#
As for the machine itself.. it is an all rounder... but i must say that I haven't had much luck with it as a black n grey shader.

However... I am blown away at how easy it packs colour!! I've never been so impressed with a machine. My colourwork has improved 300% my blends are now perfect!#
I can run the machine as low as say 5 volts... and it still gives the softest blends of colour i have ever worked with. SIMPLY AMAZING for colour.
#
I then recently tried it for a little outline work.. I figured i'd try a larger round configuration and it worked like a dream... so hard hitting and consistant it just works.. thats all i can say!

It's easily the best purchase I've ever made on a machine.. I'm blown away with it.. thanks again Nick.. no doubt I will buy from you again in the near future..

FIVE STARS

NickTattoo
10-17-2012, 05:02 PM
thanks for the honest review , yeah the spanish post office .. they dont know were california is .. or indonesia .. they had me write ASIA on the pachage :)) ..