PDA

View Full Version : Waving Hello from Sweden!!

Vinoshitto
10-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi dudes and dudettes..

Registered myself on this site a while back.. And I love it!
Just reading about all kinds of machines and what people think of them and what not..
Reading reviews and looking at the most recent stuff in the business. Totally hooked!
My spouse looks at me while I'm on this site hour in and hour out, and she says: -How fun can that be!?.. They all kinda look the same..? How much of it can there be to look at?..
So I go; Shuddupp.. You dont understand.. I love you.. but you dont understand.. This is evolution, babe.

Then she punch me in my gut and goes out to the kitchen and light up a cig.

Anyway.. Love this shit! Been tattoing since 2008, and started using rotarys when Nedz first sold his mr01, early model.. Hove two of them right now.. one 3.5mm, and one 5mm stroke.. Love em!

:)

Take care everyone! Nice being here.

vodu
10-22-2012, 10:24 AM
lol, nice! welcome

Magnu
10-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

serial1313
10-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Welcome. Your personal life is entertaining to me.haha

Sage Oz
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Welcome to the club!

Blondan
10-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Welcome. Wait until you start buying stuff and you have to hide the bills from your wife. Yes... Most of us did it even if they're not admitting. :)))

Vinoshitto
10-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks everyone!! :)

Pretty decent to have this Introduction-stuff. Makes you feel pretty welcome and what not.. Now I dare to speak my mind, and shit, because now people kinda now me!

And since this is THE rotary forum.. I shall now present for ya'll THE rotary tattoo machine of all time!

*Drum roll n shit*
BAAM!!!

Could very much possibly be THE most awesome machine..