PDA

View Full Version : Introduction.

aurelien
02-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Good evening,
my name is Sureau Aurélien.
I am from France, but currently working in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, UK.
It' s about 30 minutes south west of London.
I work in a custom shop called Old London Road tattoos along with 3 other artists, from Australia and Latvia.
I have most fun in bold colour stuff, but I really dig anything from japanese to realism, old school etc ... I think that being stuck in one style is too restrictive plus, I got to learn even more all the time and have to perfect in various style (fun times ahead ^^).
I found this website because I m using loads of machines (I like to understand things), including a Stigma hyper v2 which I love since I work mainly layering.
I m looking for infos regarding lining with rotaries, (I found the topics already I read a few) as I intend to swith to disposable tubes, and the weight + vibrations of my coils doesn' t do it much for me so far.
So I' ll take any infos anything really ^^

Administrator
02-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Welcome Aurelien! Feel free to share work and ask lots of questions!

aurelien
02-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Cool cool ! Thank you !
I already put some pictures in my folder thingy :)

Administrator
02-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Fantastic! if you need help with anything related to setting up your account you can send me a private message, or just ask here. There are also the little builder loyalty badges if you feel you want to ad one for stigma the instructions are in the getting started area of the site.

Enjoy your time here and please don't be a stranger! :)

sijohnson
02-11-2011, 02:47 AM
Hi Aurélien, some cool work.

aurelien
02-13-2011, 06:45 AM
Thank you !
I m already liking it here ^^ No egos and good artists !

Janne
02-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Hello!
Welcome and Nice looking gallery you have!

Gunwin
02-14-2011, 05:50 PM
hi Aurelien nice work mate. :-)

aurelien
02-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Thank you all !