PDA

View Full Version : Bishop rotary has 2 new models coming soon

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-11-2011, 03:23 AM
We are heavy in the lab designing a fineline outliner and detail shading rotary. Will be 2.5 ounces and small as heck!!! The perfect tool for single needles to 7 liners
it will be the first of its kind..second machine is gonna be a secret!!

gangstajay
02-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Iam down

Zapp
02-11-2011, 06:38 AM
I think i want one of those too ! What about the acryl one,still testing ?

Alie K
02-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Sounds interesting. I wonder how they will feel to line with, being so light? When I do script with 3's and singles, I actually prefer a machine with a little weight behind it. To me it feels like it keeps things from getting squirrelly. It's rare that I use anything larger than a 5r to line with. Intriguing....

The Limey
02-11-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm curious too, what stroke length will you be using for the liner Franco and will it have the same linear action and needle clip as the Bishop or something different?

Zapp
02-11-2011, 11:52 AM
I prefer a light rotary as possible with a 25 Steel Grip ! Thats perfect for me !

slicksteel
02-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I think that will be cool for portrait work were do alot of skim lines,bloodlines and partial lining also would be cool for the eye details or any very small tattoo like finger portraits,I think the whole trick for a machine set up for that is to hold the needle steady and the right needle speed/stoke/give

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-11-2011, 01:14 PM
i think i want one of those too ! What about the acryl one,still testing ?

i am testing and its great still. I can send you one. Remember i offder lifetime guarantee so if anything fails just send it back and we will repair to new againˇ

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-11-2011, 01:16 PM
sounds interesting. I wonder how they will feel to line with, being so light? When i do script with 3's and singles, i actually prefer a machine with a little weight behind it. To me it feels like it keeps things from getting squirrelly. It's rare that i use anything larger than a 5r to line with. Intriguing....

i feel u on that, but like anything u will just get used to it and i guarantee u will love it. I remember my first few years in the tattoo world i was using a cosmetic machine and thats all i knew was a light machine. And never any wrist issues

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-11-2011, 01:24 PM
i think that will be cool for portrait work were do alot of skim lines,bloodlines and partial lining also would be cool for the eye details or any very small tattoo like finger portraits,i think the whole trick for a machine set up for that is to hold the needle steady and the right needle speed/stoke/give

exactly what its going to be designed to do. Its a new tool to add to your arsenal if your a tattoo artist that demands detail and yes it will be a perfectly precise throw!!

peter clements
02-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Looking forward to the new machines Franco,I already love the Bishop that I purchased recently.

rjdadio
02-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Cool! Thats what we all are here for....to advance the tattoo industry into the future.

Can't wait to see what new, creative and original designs you have come up with.

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-12-2011, 03:39 AM
Looking forward to the new machines Franco,I already love the Bishop that I purchased recently.

thank you much!

inked
02-12-2011, 11:29 PM
i am testing and its great still. I can send you one. Remember i offder lifetime guarantee so if anything fails just send it back and we will repair to new againˇ

Franco! Do send me one Acrylic one too buddy. let me know how much is it and i hit u up paypal , bro!

Zapp
02-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Hahahhaha.....,you are just like me brother ;-)

Janne
02-13-2011, 08:40 AM
Your machines are truly beautiful work of art! And I have Heard really great things about them!

darkink
03-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Franco – I have been meaning to write you and tell you how much your video has helped me.. best video by far and one of the best purchases of my career. You changed the way I tattoo. Thank you. Any plans on doing another?

Also the machines you described here.... is what I’m searching for as we speak. Any word on when they will be out? Need a pay beta tester?
I had a liner built such as the rotary you are describing after seeing your video...

Again thank you. You have made all the difference in my career.

blue
03-14-2011, 09:30 PM
im in

inked
03-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Franco – I have been meaning to write you and tell you how much your video has helped me.. best video by far and one of the best purchases of my career. You changed the way I tattoo. Thank you. Any plans on doing another?

Hello darkink, can u direct me, what type of video is it? what i meant was, does it teaches tattoo technique, cause i know franco black and grey is Killer!! i really wanna get my hands on the vids too if u could show me the way :)

darkink
03-14-2011, 10:28 PM
It’s the one that’s on king pin. The black and gray. What he does with a liner is what I was referring to.

http://kingpintattoosupply.com/masteringtattooportraits.aspx

darkink
03-14-2011, 10:29 PM
i hope posting the link is ok with site rules?

Administrator
03-14-2011, 10:31 PM
http://store.airbrushaction.com/products/MASTERING-TATTOO-PORTRAITS.html

I was not fast enough. Totally cool to post the link to buy. Posting a link to a torrent would be not cool. Not fair to the person who made the video.

darkink
03-14-2011, 10:43 PM

I was not fast enough. Totally cool to post the link to buy. Posting a link to a torrent would be not cool. Not fair to the person who made the video.
i agree... i got it from kingpin so i didnt know about the link you posted.
Pirates don’t understand. If the artist doesn’t make money they won’t do another video

darkink
03-14-2011, 10:47 PM

thanks for the site.

sorry i posted wrong topic..

Administrator
03-14-2011, 10:50 PM
i agree... i got it from kingpin so i didnt know about the link you posted.
Pirates don’t understand. If the artist doesn’t make money they won’t do another video

Forgot Kingpin sold it. Airbrush I think where the ones that produced it but Franco can confirm this, I just googled it and thats the link I found. :)

BridgeportTattooCo
03-16-2011, 05:36 PM
what's up with the website? nothing there except link to email...

Administrator
03-16-2011, 05:52 PM
what's up with the website? nothing there except link to email...

Which website? If you are looking to buy a Bishop there is a link HERE! (http://www.tatmatic.com/products/bishop-rotary-pre-order)

TATMATIC
03-16-2011, 06:19 PM
You can order from the link above or click on my sig ....thanx much

FRANCO VESCOVI
03-21-2011, 02:00 AM

Also the machines you described here.... is what I’m searching for as we speak. Any word on when they will be out? Need a pay beta tester?
I had a liner built such as the rotary you are describing after seeing your video...

Again thank you. You have made all the difference in my career.

Thank you very much for the kind words. The new machines will be coming in a few months. they will be worth the wait. I promise.

FRANCO VESCOVI
04-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Ok folks. fresh off of allibre design.. Few more small changes to be made before we cnc the first prototype!! The new bishop liner and possibly shader as well. Working on a few ideas on the driving mechanism and the upright motor. trying to find something new and effective. Weight is expected to be approx. 2.5 to 3 ounces of awesomeness!! What are your thoughts everyone? http://www.myspace.com/francovescovi/photos/49962338#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A49962338%7D

darkink
04-04-2011, 02:00 AM
I like the upright motor. Very interested in watching these develop

FRANCO VESCOVI
04-04-2011, 03:10 AM
We have included the first ever microprocessor chip to regulate a clean voltage and built into the chip are the clipcord screws and the RCA connection as well as a few other things. So The bishop is the first tattoo machine with this technology.

darkink
04-04-2011, 03:13 AM
Now that’s changing the game

peter clements
04-04-2011, 05:51 AM
These machines are gonna be awesome, I can't wait.

slicksteel
04-04-2011, 12:05 PM
pretty cool-so is this one haveing a faster lower torque motor-the first one has a higher torque one?
looks like this one is going to have the clip setup?

gangstajay
04-04-2011, 12:15 PM
I like the new design... cant wait to see it finished..

derekta2
04-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Nice looking machine!! I was going to buy the bishop but I think I mite wait. Will it be the same price? And when will be released to buy?

FRANCO VESCOVI
04-06-2011, 12:59 AM
pretty cool-so is this one haveing a faster lower torque motor-the first one has a higher torque one?
looks like this one is going to have the clip setup?

Same torque. Smaller more expensive motor and much smaller profit margin but this motor is bad ass and small!! as far as clip set up i am working on something different at the moment.

peter clements
04-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Same torque. Smaller more expensive motor and much smaller profit margin but this motor is bad ass and small!! as far as clip set up i am working on something different at the moment.

Most of us like our clipcords Franco. Will the new machines be available in that clear Acrylic?

Zapp
04-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi Franco
Send me one,PLEASE !!!!

Inkstasy
04-06-2011, 02:42 PM
so far the first bronze/orange one looks very nice - I like the more upright design as opposed to horizontal - looks more balanced?

FRANCO VESCOVI
04-08-2011, 04:13 AM
Most of us like our clipcords Franco. Will the new machines be available in that clear Acrylic?

acrylic yes indeed!! and it will be available in clipcord and rca

FRANCO VESCOVI
04-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Hi Franco
Send me one,PLEASE !!!!
yes. I bet your gonna want the acrylic!! lol

Zapp
04-08-2011, 06:49 AM
@Franco
BOTH :-)

tattoopoe
04-23-2011, 06:52 PM
great franco!!!
it uses the swashdrive system?

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-02-2011, 03:02 AM
not the swash drive system. its a system no one has ever used as I spent many nights up late trying to conceptualize and theorize a movement that hasnt been done..and I look forward to its success as a detailed machine in a class of its own!!!

Derby Bel
07-02-2011, 03:23 AM
Fantastic can't wait to see it. Better start saving my pennies. I also like the fact you started with a cosmetic machine. I used coils for a brief time before apprenticing under an artist who did cosmetic and small decorative tattooing, who used cosmetic machines and swashdrives exclusively.

Indio Ink
07-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Cant wait Franco:D

tattoopoe
07-04-2011, 06:44 AM
franco, I´m working in a diferent movement system, and I think is the same than your machine.

fkirons
07-04-2011, 05:46 PM
I cant wait for my custom one :) but I have patience ;)

Dan-tattoo
07-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Sound's Amazing. I cant wait to see those liner...Franco you really do an amazing work with the 1st bishop. :D

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-09-2011, 02:07 AM
I cant wait for my custom one :) but I have patience ;)
im ready hit me on facebook and lets talk about what color and all the jazz.. I love to trade with other builders!!

spoonertattoos
07-09-2011, 02:34 AM
im ready hit me on facebook and lets talk about what color and all the jazz.. I love to trade with other builders!!

Franco, Clearly people love your machines. I used one and Immediately put in an order. But it should really bother you that number one word on the street after how good they are is how long it takes to get one, coupled with how poor the customer service from your team.

It's bothersome your post stating "I'm ready" while people such as myself have been waiting almost a month for our machines. Todd told my buddy he's got people 6 weeks waiting before he gets to mine. Your website says, 10 days. I've got the run around enough times to give up and just wait. My coworkers have been put off so many times that they have just decided to purchase machines from other companies.

I don't wanna get on your shit list here but all this could be solved if the site just said "not available " with an option to be on the mailing list.

Personally I would probably just take my money back and invest in another swash or WHI.

Anyone else here dealing with this kind of thing?

slicksteel
07-09-2011, 02:41 AM
just get a new neo tat bro they are the original anyways and very well made.or wait for the new vivace!

elbo
07-09-2011, 03:34 AM
just get a new neo tat bro they are the original anyways and very well made.or wait for the new vivace!

Now i think im gonna have to try the Vivace!!!..looks and sounds sweeter than a nuns chuff!....

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-09-2011, 03:38 AM
It's bothersome your post stating "I'm ready" while people such as myself have been waiting almost a month for our machines.

Did not mean to make you think that I would send FkIrons one immediatly as I wouldnt be able to do so. I think all your complaints are perfectly valid and I cant argue with you. We have been getting more orders than we can take due to the rotary popularity but lets not forget that I have been part of the reason why they are popular. I have been pushing rotaries for over 13 years in seminars, blogs and convention circuits. I have convinced people like nikko, Roman and chuey quintanar as well as hundreds of others to give this a try and anyone that knows me would agree. Shit I remember over 10 years ago people laughing at my rotary machines thinking they were a joke and that they had the wisdom I was lacking, but I knew that rotary machines were the truth!! So dont kill me just yet. Please also understand that everyone who orders a machine does in fact get one and at the most its been 6 weeks or so wait but any builder will agree with me that its alot more work than one will ever know and sometimes there are many unhexpected delays.. I guess no one remembers how it was back in the day when you ordered something from sears and had to wait 8 weeks or more.. I guess everyone wants their shit asap nowadays no questions asked..Its a shame to hear people bash on customer service while others praise it..Reason is that we cannot humanly respond to everyone in a timely manner at the moment but we work 60 hours a week to try and take care of the 50 daily emails and 45 other messages from social networks as well as customer inquiries from orders.. Nevertheless I hear your complaint and respect your words. As of this coming week we will not be taking any new orders until we catch up..Its strange to think that some people think builders do this on purpose..I have heard of builders selling machines and never sending them, but I assure all my customers that my pride and dignity wouldnt ever do that. Everyone that orders gets what they ordered..and is it really to the death to have to wait a few more weeks? Am I wrong in saying this?

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-09-2011, 03:43 AM
I would say that neotats also have been preaching the rotary gospel for many years also so yes if you cant get one of my machines go with a neotat. I have always preached machines with no "give adjustments" among all the other types..'just my opinion"

slicksteel
07-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Tru on what you say franco about the wait, I remember waiting 4 months for a Cox scorpian RC car remote control car.I only meant to say that if spooner was tired of waiting get a neo-same style and just as good.It is cool that stuck by your guns and pushed what you believed in!I personaly like the ones with give but each to their own.

Administrator
07-09-2011, 03:34 PM
There are a few manufacturers having issues with getting motors right now; Particularly if they came from Japan. The thread is about the new Bishop machines that Franco is working on and I would rather keep this a little on track. If you are waiting on a machine and have not tried to reach Franco via email or via PM on here I would rather offer him the benefit of the doubt before posting about bad communication on here. If you have indeed exhausted all avenues of communication I can understand feelings of frustration but please do keep a cool head on here and give him a legitimate shot at responding to you. We work really hard to keep this community friendly and I would rather not see this change. :)

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Tru on what you say franco about the wait, I remember waiting 4 months for a Cox scorpian RC car remote control car.I only meant to say that if spooner was tired of waiting get a neo-same style and just as good.It is cool that stuck by your guns and pushed what you believed in!I personaly like the ones with give but each to their own.
Thanx I appreciate it. It takes alot to make your vision become reality. Most people will never break thru their fear and put themselves out on a limb to make a product mainly because of haters like Zophod12 that leap at a chance to bash someone when they have not a complete understanding of the entire picture!!

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-09-2011, 09:39 PM
There are a few manufacturers having issues with getting motors right now; Particularly if they came from Japan.
I hope Im not overstepping my boundaries as I felt the need to respond to the critiques without ego but with intention to inform them on a few facts. We have had everything running smooth and fulfilling orders pretty much in a few weeks until we gothe news from our motor supplier last minute that they cannot get new motors to us for 6 weeks because of problems in japan. We use mabuchi motors and have been very pleased with their abilities. So we were at a standstill. Definitely sucks. But this is all part of manufacturing!!

Administrator
07-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Sucks, everything coming out of japan was becoming scarce and more expensive. Cars, professional camera equipment, DC motors...

Zapp
07-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Help them with a donation for "HOPE FOR JAPAN " or buy japanese products !!!!!
You know they have other problems than one of use think about they products are now more expensive !!!!!!!

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-09-2011, 10:25 PM
I don't think you read what he wrote. We understand your great and some all seeing rotary profit. But you website sucks!!
I think I clearly read what he wrote and I clearly responded logically. We have communicated and we are in good standings as he now knows my intent. It sounds like your a hater more than someone that is looking to help out a situation. My website at the moment does suck! And I want it to stay like that. My website that I am done with doesn't suck. Not one bit. But I can't launch it until I have enuff product to sell so at the moment it isn't ready to launch And as for the 10 day note on my blog? It will be changed on Monday. It's none of your business why it's taking alot longer to fulfill orders and not that I'd even respond to someone like you but for the sake of informing anyone whom may read this thread I will go out on a limb to explain myself correctly. Ill say that we use a Japanese motor and we have been told our new motors have a huge delay from the earthquake in Japan. So we have hit an obstacle. As for our customer service? We have received hundreds of emails thanking us for our great service but once again we cannot please everyone. There's no company out there that can please everyone all the time but we certainly do our best and I personally have talked to hundreds of people to help them understand rotary machines as well as me emailing folks that need help or questions answered. I try hard to make everyone happy but I also realize it isnt humanly possible just so u know!! And a secretary? Are you wearing my shoes? This isn't Lexus. I prefer to stay as close as I can to each email and answer them accordingly. I can't hire someone to answer something that only I may know!!! I have 3 full time Helpers but I still prefer to be closely a part of every action. I think people just need to be more patient and have understanding( or maybe I need to step it up and be more informing! I'm always ready to hear positive critiques). And rumors of videos and instructions? Yes. Your right pal. I did say that and I have that as a feature on my website when launched. Everything in due time and things take time to perfect!!! Unless your some super human?? Are u? Do u get back to all of your customers and emails on time? Do u get all of your custom drawings done on time? Are you able to tattoo everyone on schedule ? I doubt it. I haven't met one artist yet that can be perfect. Hmm. Maybe your just in a bashing mood? This forum doesn't need people like you. To respond to your last silly remark about my 5 minutes of whatever u said and my attitude? It's not an attitude. It's a reply to a concern of someone that wasn't entirely informed but now he is and it's good. 5 minutes buddy? Really? I've been contributing almost 2 decades to the industry and I am always trying to advance the industry in any way that i can including knowledge. I take risks. Do u? Then again you just may be a perfect creation of God that we all strive to be. Maybe you can write a book to help us all be better people!! Maybe YOU Are the REAL "Most interesting man in the world"!!! I'll call dos equis beer tomorrow and let them know they have the wrong guy for their ad campaign!! I will not respond agIn on this thread ou of respect for administration.

Zophod12
07-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Now that's a good answer!

Administrator
07-11-2011, 08:18 PM
This thread should probably just be closed. OM me if you have a reason it should be reopened.